John Stones #42 Bae on the touch line teasing his ladies, now we all just want his babies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread, @maccamacc . ❤ I love that the first pics of the new thread are from our very own Tattlers. What a brilliant day.

@einahpets93 I’m watching the Everton game and wow, the crowd at Goodison Park is electric. Very cool.

@cobette did your bestie find something she liked in the City store?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread, @maccamacc . ❤ I love that the first pics of the new thread are from our very own Tattlers. What a brilliant day.

@einahpets93 I’m watching the Everton game and wow, the crowd at Goodison Park is electric. Very cool.

@cobette did your bestie find something she liked in the City store?
Yes, she got the blue training top and we were in line to pay when I said she should get a hoodie to go with it as she'll be cold in just the top, so she did.

Now we just have to get her to another game to wear them! She didn't go for an actual shirt in the end as couldn't decide which name she wanted.

I did go to jail btw guys but he left in his car again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread! That wink will live in my mind rent free

Have eaten half a bag of these and feeling much better. Also, the heavens have opened and it is raining, so the mind fog seems to be clearing.
581846011_0_640x640.jpg

• Heart
Thanks for the new thread! That wink will live in my mind rent free

Have eaten half a bag of these and feeling much better. Also, the heavens have opened and it is raining, so the mind fog seems to be clearing.
View attachment 1670647
Lush. (y) Glad you’re better.

Dying at the photos 😂
Tell me that’s not a guy working to his target audience though - he knows
He reads here after Kyle told him about us. :D

• Heart
Journey wasn’t too bad! Got stuck in loads of average speed checks which pissed me off but I had my playlist so was singing along to that at the top of my lungs so I was alright!

just glad to be home! 🤍 xx
I'm impressed you doing it in one day! Would you do same again? And did your new bag get brought along for the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
RLF just said "have you seen that people are having the very hungry caterpillar wedding cakes"

He then shows me this:

f68670cf6b45d631a49f7648064c22d8.jpg

Girls, I'm speechless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm at the services again, working tomorrow afternoon so back on the road in the morning 😭

We went to Trafford Centre this morning and bestie wants to come back Christmas shopping.
Sorry, dumb question: what are “services” in this context?

RLF just said "have you seen that people are having the very hungry caterpillar wedding cakes"

He then shows me this:

Girls, I'm speechless.
And are all those other ones meant to be the wedding guests? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4

He then shows me this:

Girls, I'm speechless.
Very hungry caterpillars, oh the innocence :ROFLMAO:

I approve of these!

Sorry, dumb question: what are “services” in this context?
A truck stop! Service station on motorway with hotel, fuel station, shops and restaurants. It's about a quarter of the price to stay here vs in Manchester and it also makes journey home a little shorter.

• Heart
Very hungry caterpillars, oh the innocence :ROFLMAO:

I approve of these!

A truck stop! Service station on motorway with hotel, fuel station, shops and restaurants. It's about a quarter of the price to stay here vs in Manchester and it also makes journey home a little shorter.
I said "that's a Colin the caterpillar cake! How do you not know what that is?!"

RLF - "I dunno what it's called, just caterpillars. Didn't know they had names"

🙄

Felt like I was having a conversation with JG

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
@cobette oh I see! That sounds sensible.

I said "that's a Colin the caterpillar cake! How do you not know what that is?!"

RLF - "I dunno what it's called, just caterpillars. Didn't know they had names"

🙄

Felt like I was having a conversation with JG
“Just caterpillars”, indeed. Shame, RLF! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.