John Stones #42 Bae on the touch line teasing his ladies, now we all just want his babies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember when we started speaking but it was something one of us posted and now we comment all the time she has my football insta (and my private one) and she said about meeting up as she knew I was coming up today so we did and we had such a laugh! Normally I’m so awkward around new people as I’ve got older but she is so lovely!

it would be driving up there twice in a week and it was almost a tank of petrol for one journey so it will depend … I would like to go to Fulham though! So I think I’ll chat to RLF about it tomorrrow!
I get you. It uses a tank each way for me, you'd never have thought a year ago fuel would be the biggest expense for a trip!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I get you. It uses a tank each way for me, you'd never have thought a year ago fuel would be the biggest expense for a trip!
Yeah exactly! Fuel is just a joke atm and it annoys me so much that I still expect it to be like under a £1 when that was so long ago!! 🤣 It’s like RLF paid for the tank for me to go up and back today so I kind of feel bad, but I really want to go to the Fulham one … I’m in the same block as today, just a row closer and I really enjoyed today!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah exactly! Fuel is just a joke atm and it annoys me so much that I still expect it to be like under a £1 when that was so long ago!! 🤣 It’s like RLF paid for the tank for me to go up and back today so I kind of feel bad, but I really want to go to the Fulham one … I’m in the same block as today, just a row closer and I really enjoyed today!
I hope you get to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How’s your weekend going lovely?
It’s going well, thank you. ❤ I did some errands today. Tomorrow, laundry. Nothing very exciting! But it’s nice to do nothing after a long week of work. Do you have any plans tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@cobette oh I see! That sounds sensible.

“Just caterpillars”, indeed. Shame, RLF! :ROFLMAO:
What do you call services. I’m trying to think?? Do you have them like we do??
theyre Expensive tho! Usually have a small collection of a coffee shop like Costa or Starbucks and then a WHSmith/ m&s food or there’s this really random one in the north & they have a takeaway Chinese noodle bar 😂😂😂

M&S actually sued Aldi over their Cuthbert the Caterpillar cake, and other supermarkets have had to change some of their features too because theyre too similar. Tesco have one called Curly.

Colin is the OG though, I have a pic of me with one on my 2nd birthday
I never had a Collin for my birthday growing up 😭😭😭😭 can you believe it !! My mum always made me a cake 😳. My sil got Lo a Colin last year for Xmas day 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning all! It is tipping it down here. Think a cosy duvet day is on the cards

20221023_081602.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahh they are cute!
What’s planned for your cosy morning?
So far we have made a building site with Kinetic sand. LO wants to go swimming but we'd have to stand in the rain and I know we'll get wet anyway, but it's a different kind of wet.. going to see if I can persuade him to watch a film in a bit I think

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cosy slipper club here too

There is a baby en route hopefully...I did a midnight dash to get here last night, though she's still labouring at home at the moment
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 it won’t be a long one

Morning all.
Hope everyone’s ok! Grateful for the content @cobette and @lou_claire91 provided 😍😍😍

Hope everyone has a good Sunday x
my brain still mashed from yesterday’s revelation 😆

I thought LA on a digital detox whilst in Ibiza and marvelled at your discipline

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cosy slipper club here too

There is a baby en route hopefully...I did a midnight dash to get here last night, though she's still labouring at home at the moment
Omg!!!! How exciting. Hope it all goes smoothly. Can’t remember if I’ve asked or you’ve mentioned does she know what she’s having? Those slippers are adorable. Mine won’t wear them. He won’t wear socks in the house either.
Just having tea and toast. Is there any better combo

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.