John Stones #42 Bae on the touch line teasing his ladies, now we all just want his babies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said "that's a Colin the caterpillar cake! How do you not know what that is?!"

RLF - "I dunno what it's called, just caterpillars. Didn't know they had names"

🙄

Felt like I was having a conversation with JG
I was just gonna say are you shacked up with JG! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I said "that's a Colin the caterpillar cake! How do you not know what that is?!"

RLF - "I dunno what it's called, just caterpillars. Didn't know they had names"

🙄

Felt like I was having a conversation with JG
Bet he also couldn't tell the difference between a real Colin and a knock off from another supermarket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
RLF just said "have you seen that people are having the very hungry caterpillar wedding cakes"

He then shows me this:

Girls, I'm speechless.
I’ve been to a wedding where they had a Colin (with the wedding hat) and a Connie and then lots of little catipillars all around. Genuinely nearly considered it for my own wedding 😂

Journey wasn’t too bad! Got stuck in loads of average speed checks which pissed me off but I had my playlist so was singing along to that at the top of my lungs so I was alright!

just glad to be home! 🤍 xx
Glad you’re back home! Can’t beat a good solo car journey sing along 💙 was the game good today? (Aside from all the JS content you got for us 😂)

Bet he also couldn't tell the difference between a real Colin and a knock off from another supermarket
That beef was better than the whole Wagatha Christie palava 😂

• Heart
Wonder if other supermarkets name their knock offs. Like, this is Trevor and Tilly.
M&S actually sued Aldi over their Cuthbert the Caterpillar cake, and other supermarkets have had to change some of their features too because theyre too similar. Tesco have one called Curly.

Colin is the OG though, I have a pic of me with one on my 2nd birthday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm impressed you doing it in one day! Would you do same again? And did your new bag get brought along for the day?
It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be! Yeah I definitely would! We are going to for the chelsea match but RLF is coming with me for that, just need to see if I will go to Fulham yet!

New bag was still at home 😕 I did mention about taking it but RLF shot me a look when I said I would have to find somewhere else to pin my cityzen badge that’s on my current across the body bag 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
M&S actually sued Aldi over their Cuthbert the Caterpillar cake, and other supermarkets have had to change some of their features too because theyre too similar. Tesco have one called Curly.

Colin is the OG though, I have a pic of me with one on my 2nd birthday
Oh wow, I didn’t know others actually tried. I’ve never seen the Aldi or Tesco ones. I am loyal to Colin.

• Heart
Thanks for the footage @cobette and @lou_claire91

We have had Charlie the caterpillar (coop) all this week as RLF got it late one night for £1.50. It was decent but had enough of it now.

• Heart
That’s who I met up with today! She had said about meeting up when I came so we went for a wander (she said when she met bae it was at 2:30 before a 3pm match when he was injured) and then we were sat in the stadium until she had to go to her seat, she is sooooo lovely! (We also took a photo together which may end up on tumblr at some point ha!)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s who I met up with today! She had said about meeting up when I came so we went for a wander (she said when she met bae it was at 2:30 before a 3pm match when he was injured) and then we were sat in the stadium until she had to go to her seat, she is sooooo lovely! (We also took a photo together which may end up on tumblr at some point ha!)
That's lovely, I've never spoken to her but I do follow her! I'm so happy you had a nice day. Why aren't you sure about Fulham match?

I don’t like his haircut today 😕
I thought it was nice today, when I saw him getting off the bus I thought it looked quite fluffy but actually a little shorter up close, but it is a distinct improvement on that awful NLs trim!

• Heart
That's lovely, I've never spoken to her but I do follow her! I'm so happy you had a nice day. Why aren't you sure about Fulham match?
I can’t remember when we started speaking but it was something one of us posted and now we comment all the time she has my football insta (and my private one) and she said about meeting up as she knew I was coming up today so we did and we had such a laugh! Normally I’m so awkward around new people as I’ve got older but she is so lovely!

it would be driving up there twice in a week and it was almost a tank of petrol for one journey so it will depend … I would like to go to Fulham though! So I think I’ll chat to RLF about it tomorrrow!

• Heart

I thought it was nice today, when I saw him getting off the bus I thought it looked quite fluffy but actually a little shorter up close, but it is a distinct improvement on that awful NLs trim!
there is lots of fluff on top but the fade a bit harsh

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.