John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My needy pussy had me up every 20 mins from 5am until I gave up at 7am, RLF conveniently slept through all the drama. It’s becoming like the newborn baby years.

Hope we get to see John today, enjoy the game @cobette and anyone else going.
Genuinely thought you meant your vagina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My needy pussy had me up every 20 mins from 5am until I gave up at 7am, RLF conveniently slept through all the drama. It’s becoming like the newborn baby years.

Hope we get to see John today, enjoy the game @cobette and anyone else going.
Needy pussy 🤣🤣🤣 I didn't know you had two

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Pooh let us know what ya get

Been to Morrisons and the park with LO. Just had beans On toast for lunch one of our favs. Trying to have a brew and a Kit Kat but he wants me to play dinosaurs 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I love Beans on toast. Are you looking forward to not having to get up early for work this week or will LO get you up at that time anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love Beans on toast. Are you looking forward to not having to get up early for work this week or will LO get you up at that time anyway?
I do too. With cheese !!! Yeah he might do! Sometimes he sleeps til 7😵💫. But it’s usually RLFs or my alarm that disturbs him & RLF is not quiet in the morning. I don’t really mind cos my body clock wakes me up anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Has anyone had the cake pots from Morrisons? I got the Black Forest one and it’s sooo good ( I haven’t tried any yet but when I’ve had them before they’ve been good )

• Heart
Reactions: 1
May have treated myself to a zip up (in the kids range) and with the credit they owed me from last time it was nice and cheap!
image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg do you have a pic? Black Forest is my favourite.
202B8560-C267-4922-A836-7804871802E8.jpeg
44BDB19D-3E4A-463C-BD96-AA8559C58EE6.jpeg
6DB6E8D0-1F40-4893-B2A7-2CD2E8AD978D.jpeg
15002BDD-53D3-429D-B8CD-972534F67E4C.jpeg
They’re soooo good. This one has more cream than usual! Did they run out of cake or something. It has choc sauce , black cherry sauce , black cherry’s, choc cake & whipped cream. Only £1.69. If you haven’t tried them you need to

also the shade of the purple on my nails is called Black Forest gateaux 😍😍

• Heart
View attachment 1669455View attachment 1669456View attachment 1669458View attachment 1669459They’re soooo good. This one has more cream than usual! Did they run out of cake or something. It has choc sauce , black cherry sauce , black cherry’s, choc cake & whipped cream. Only £1.69. If you haven’t tried them you need to

also the shade of the purple on my nails is called Black Forest gateaux 😍😍
Oh yes I love these so much! Whenever I have had a bad day at work these are my go to!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.