John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning girls!

Get well soon @strawberrysunshine_x what's your plans for week off?

I’ve been in a really similar situation at work - and work in a very male dominated environment so was completely terrified of showing any emotion or telling anyone i was Not Ok. i got given a new assignment and couldn’t for the life of me wrap my head around it and my boss was awful. it went on for months; i was doing a job i was really struggling with and couldn’t keep on top of things. i cried every day, thought about quitting, sat up at night dreading work. ended up so so depressed that i wasn’t evening leaving the house on weekends because i was just exhausted. I ended up having to have a meeting with my bosses boss and just cried the whole hour to them. thought i would be super embarrassed but it wasn’t, and things got better.

Listen i know it’s hard to put yourself in a vulnerable position and to speak to your boss (or their boss) about MH issues but I promise it’s not half as bad as you think it will be.

Also sorry if this seems harsh but i’m hoping a good dose of reality gives you the kick you need. Being stubbornly proud of not taking a day off for MH is bloody ridiculous. You wouldn’t hesitate to take the time time off if you was physically unwell would you? you need to get the connotations out of your mind that MH is any different! it’s the same thing - your mind is unwell. trust me, no job is worth sacrificing your mental health for; your health and well-being mean SO much more. you have to live in your body for the rest of your life so try and treat it with kindness and look after it. you will end up feeling physically unwell if you carry on and don’t put boundaries in place.

You sound extremely burnt out and until you either speak to your manager about it (or someone else senior you feel comfortable around) (it’s hard giving advice when you don’t know the personalities of the people you’re working with) or go to the doctors it’s only going to get worse. You need to address it please, it’s making you miserable and that message you sent is actually really upsetting. Please speak to someone who can help.

also on a side note if you have tik tok the seamless coach has some amazing advice and videos - she’s a workplace wellness coach and her content really resonates and is so cathartic to watch.
This is such great advice ❤

@mimimithis hope you're okay and can have a relaxing weekend

@lou_claire91 safe travels today!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey guys. I’m here, I’m really under the weather 🤧 felt horrendous yesterday. Had an early night. All week LO has been getting up sooo early and it’s making me feel even more run down 😪. Thursday night he was up 330-445 🫤

Hope everyone is ok. Day 1 of my week off ( not sure I want to spend my week off I’ll tho 🤧🤧)
It’s game day😁😘

absence tax ;

View attachment 1668834View attachment 1668835View attachment 1668836View attachment 1668837View attachment 1668838
Hope you feel better soon 😘

Happy match day girls! I have a feeling he’s gonna make an appearance for you 💙

• Heart
I’ve been in a really similar situation at work - and work in a very male dominated environment so was completely terrified of showing any emotion or telling anyone i was Not Ok. i got given a new assignment and couldn’t for the life of me wrap my head around it and my boss was awful. it went on for months; i was doing a job i was really struggling with and couldn’t keep on top of things. i cried every day, thought about quitting, sat up at night dreading work. ended up so so depressed that i wasn’t evening leaving the house on weekends because i was just exhausted. I ended up having to have a meeting with my bosses boss and just cried the whole hour to them. thought i would be super embarrassed but it wasn’t, and things got better.

Listen i know it’s hard to put yourself in a vulnerable position and to speak to your boss (or their boss) about MH issues but I promise it’s not half as bad as you think it will be.

Also sorry if this seems harsh but i’m hoping a good dose of reality gives you the kick you need. Being stubbornly proud of not taking a day off for MH is bloody ridiculous. You wouldn’t hesitate to take the time time off if you was physically unwell would you? you need to get the connotations out of your mind that MH is any different! it’s the same thing - your mind is unwell. trust me, no job is worth sacrificing your mental health for; your health and well-being mean SO much more. you have to live in your body for the rest of your life so try and treat it with kindness and look after it. you will end up feeling physically unwell if you carry on and don’t put boundaries in place.

You sound extremely burnt out and until you either speak to your manager about it (or someone else senior you feel comfortable around) (it’s hard giving advice when you don’t know the personalities of the people you’re working with) or go to the doctors it’s only going to get worse. You need to address it please, it’s making you miserable and that message you sent is actually really upsetting. Please speak to someone who can help.

also on a side note if you have tik tok the seamless coach has some amazing advice and videos - she’s a workplace wellness coach and her content really resonates and is so cathartic to watch.
To be fair, I'm kind of a dick about not taking time off for physical health reasons either. But I get your point. Message received.

I really am sorry. I know this isn't the place for my tit and I know it's too much sometimes.

Love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning girls!

Get well soon @strawberrysunshine_x what's your plans for week off?

This is such great advice ❤

@mimimithis hope you're okay and can have a relaxing weekend

@lou_claire91 safe travels today!
I don’t really have any!! 😂. Take each day as it comes Lo is off it’s half term ☺😘

how are you??? Missed you all in my absence xx

To be fair, I'm kind of a dick about not taking time off for physical health reasons either. But I get your point. Message received.

I really am sorry. I know this isn't the place for my tit and I know it's too much sometimes.

Love you.
she wasn’t having a go!! Sometimes tough love is needed. We are always here for you and it’s never too much. We all just want to help we don’t like hearing you struggling 💔.
If you tell your boss you’re struggling you may be surprised with her response. Maybe cos you try and hold it together she hasn’t seen you’re struggling. MH is so important at workplaces now. They have a duty of care to you to support you 💖💖
Love ya sweetie xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Love you.
do not apologise!! and of course this is the place to vent about how you feel, you’re amongst friends here. don’t ever say you’re sorry for telling us how you feel. and don’t minimise how you feel, it’s not ‘too much’ whatsoever, please don’t apologise or feel bad because that wasn’t what i intended at all 😭

sorry if my advice came across as tough and harsh - it didn’t come from a bad place i promise just wanted you to know you’re not alone and i’ve felt that way so many times. and that reaching out for help is not an admission of failure ❤ it’s actually an incredibly brave thing to do

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t really have any!! 😂. Take each day as it comes Lo is off it’s half term ☺😘

how are you??? Missed you all in my absence xx

she wasn’t having a go!! Sometimes tough love is needed. We are always here for you and it’s never too much. We all just want to help we don’t like hearing you struggling 💔.
If you tell your boss you’re struggling you may be surprised with her response. Maybe cos you try and hold it together she hasn’t seen you’re struggling. MH is so important at workplaces now. They have a duty of care to you to support you 💖💖
Love ya sweetie xx
I'm good thank you! M6 was closed last night and we were diverted through Preston.

I think you are right about @Gossgossgoss9888 's boss the reason she is giving her so much to do is she thinks she's superhuman. It's okay to say that you are not.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
@strawberrysunshine_x sorry you're feeling poorly 😞 I'm glad you have a week off though even if LO is still insisting on keeping you busy. Are you taking it easy this weekend?

Can't believe you and @maccamacc are from the same place 🥺
Yes I will be. I’m going to take him to the park in a bit and take some snacks 😁 RLF is working this weekend and most of next week 💔
Do you have any plans this weekend . How is your sister is she ok ? Still no baby!?

I know I can’t either what are the chances

• Heart
View attachment 1668994Baby is back

omg 🙈🙈 the m6 is always closed 😂
Baby is so bleeping fit in this 🔥

I'm good thank you! M6 was closed last night and we were diverted through Preston.

I think you are right about @Gossgossgoss9888 's boss the reason she is giving her so much to do is she thinks she's superhuman. It's okay to say that you are not.
Are we going to see a selfie with Stonsey? #youcandoit #fortattle

• Heart
Yes I will be. I’m going to take him to the park in a bit and take some snacks 😁 RLF is working this weekend and most of next week 💔
Do you have any plans this weekend . How is your sister is she ok ? Still no baby!?

I know I can’t either what are the chances
Is our fave dog going with you?

No plans, just waiting by the phone. I did say I might pop down tomorrow anyway just to take my niece out for a bit, so will just spend today doing all my weekend jobs. She's doing ok, she had to go in for monitoring a couple of days ago as midwife was worried baby's heartbeat was too high, but everything was fine after a while on the monitor.

You two are now the most famous people from Preston, ahead of Freddie Flintoff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is our fave dog going with you?

No plans, just waiting by the phone. I did say I might pop down tomorrow anyway just to take my niece out for a bit, so will just spend today doing all my weekend jobs. She's doing ok, she had to go in for monitoring a couple of days ago as midwife was worried baby's heartbeat was too high, but everything was fine after a while on the monitor.

You two are now the most famous people from Preston, ahead of Freddie Flintoff.
Thank you. I’m honoured to share the title.
Ahh bless her. I’m glad she’s ok. Is she over due yet?
no he isn’t coming. He can’t jump in my car anymore and I can’t lift him he’s too heavy. Will wait for RLF to get home and we’ll to a walk the 4 of us. We’re going the play area this morning ☺

• Heart
Thank you. I’m honoured to share the title.
Ahh bless her. I’m glad she’s ok. Is she over due yet?
no he isn’t coming. He can’t jump in my car anymore and I can’t lift him he’s too heavy. Will wait for RLF to get home and we’ll to a walk the 4 of us. We’re going the play area this morning ☺
Yeah she's 3 days overdue now. So hopefully not long 🥺

• Heart
  • Wow
Yeah she's 3 days overdue now. So hopefully not long 🥺
I was 12 days overdue

I am still in bed. Couldn't get warm last night and still felt drained this morning. Can't remember the last time I was in bed later than 7am, hope I'm not getting the lurgy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My needy pussy had me up every 20 mins from 5am until I gave up at 7am, RLF conveniently slept through all the drama. It’s becoming like the newborn baby years.

Hope we get to see John today, enjoy the game @cobette and anyone else going.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.