John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to change trains at Stockport whenever I visit my mum and the station is so incredibly sad, but now when I go I will think of you and @Gattle09 and I will be happy
so cute 🥹

the station used to be even worse than it is rn somehow. I’ve had pre drinks many a time waiting for the train into town at that station (idk why we call Manchester town) lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ffs where you at.
I would absolutely love to ya know 🤣
Next time bab xx
John Millington

I heard that second glass is for Phil 👀

@Gattle09 is sly
He is in the spare bedroom now, cannot handle his fizz the little 🐬

this is nice I saw a pic on twitter of them and wondered if there was chat

are we going to see john stones play football tomorrow this is the question

View attachment 1668419
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻He needs to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to change trains at Stockport whenever I visit my mum and the station is so incredibly sad, but now when I go I will think of you and @Gattle09 and I will be happy
I say this about JG all the time but it applies to you - so near yet so far 🥹

so cute 🥹

the station used to be even worse than it is rn somehow. I’ve had pre drinks many a time waiting for the train into town at that station (idk why we call Manchester town) lol
God it used to be awful! Manchester will always be town no matter where I am. Love that you took a picture to be close to lil Phil @justdrive

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just read the JS/JP/JH fic on AO3 that I missed when I was away … 🔥
Oooooh yes! Gonna re-read that in the bath right after I catch up on the thread. Hope everyone had a good Friday!

I had a busy day actually working, getting a jab in each arm, and listening to Midnights.
Bae can only relate to one of those things and Karma is his favorite track.

Also, there's a track on the new Arctic Monkeys called "Hello You"...

And finally, please enjoy this meme template I made:

stonesy_hotline_bling_meme_BLANK.jpg

Link to this in a meme generator

It says broken link or post removed. :(
Maybe it was this?

two_dads_jt_cc.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oooooh yes! Gonna re-read that in the bath right after I catch up on the thread. Hope everyone had a good Friday!

I had a busy day actually working, getting a jab in each arm, and listening to Midnights.
Bae can only relate to one of those things and Karma is his favorite track.

Also, there's a track on the new Arctic Monkeys called "Hello You"...

And finally, please enjoy this meme template I made:

View attachment 1668650

Link to this in a meme generator

Maybe it was this?

Ahh, maybe it was that photo. Nice one! ❤

Love the meme templates! Hope you feel okay after getting jabs in both arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ahh, maybe it was that photo. Nice one! ❤

Love the meme templates! Hope you feel okay after getting jabs in both arms.
I'm alright. I have some kind of chronic rotator cuff issue in my right shoulder/arm so my upper deltoid hurts about 60% of the time anyway. My toe joints have been achy for an hour or so and my hips are starting to hurt now - that's where I usually have the worst joint pain from an immune response. I'm very tired but I'm also very sleep deprived anyway. Hopefully I can sleep through the night. I will not be getting up to watch the early game.

Just saw this TikTok from a woman who met up with and befriended all the other women her professional basketball coach boyfriend was dating at the same time and I thought, aww, it's like us. 😬💀🙈🤣

If you go to her profile she has another video showing that they found even more women he had been dating.

Reactions: 1
I'm alright. I have some kind of chronic rotator cuff issue in my right shoulder/arm so my upper deltoid hurts about 60% of the time anyway. My toe joints have been achy for an hour or so and my hips are starting to hurt now - that's where I usually have the worst joint pain from an immune response. I'm very tired but I'm also very sleep deprived anyway. Hopefully I can sleep through the night. I will not be getting up to watch the early game.

Just saw this TikTok from a woman who met up with and befriended all the other women her professional basketball coach boyfriend was dating at the same time and I thought, aww, it's like us. 😬💀🙈🤣

If you go to her profile she has another video showing that they found even more women he had been dating.

What a bellend. Nice that they formed a bond, though. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Hey guys. I’m here, I’m really under the weather 🤧 felt horrendous yesterday. Had an early night. All week LO has been getting up sooo early and it’s making me feel even more run down 😪. Thursday night he was up 330-445 🫤

Hope everyone is ok. Day 1 of my week off ( not sure I want to spend my week off I’ll tho 🤧🤧)
It’s game day😁😘

absence tax ;

8E0559EE-B102-458E-A83D-EC6DDD8710B3.jpeg
AF2ADBA8-19DF-410D-B7B1-68A6EBFB18C8.jpeg
3E339F95-C66D-44BB-A26E-A22E1A857557.jpeg
4D86D3EF-2F6C-4F46-9E13-9DAC4E0CB0A3.jpeg
9B356875-039B-48F3-B24B-B2EB19711070.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey guys. I’m here, I’m really under the weather 🤧 felt horrendous yesterday. Had an early night. All week LO has been getting up sooo early and it’s making me feel even more run down 😪. Thursday night he was up 330-445 🫤

Hope everyone is ok. Day 1 of my week off ( not sure I want to spend my week off I’ll tho 🤧🤧)
It’s game day😁😘

absence tax ;

View attachment 1668834View attachment 1668835View attachment 1668836View attachment 1668837View attachment 1668838
Good morning, lovely! So sorry you’re sick. :( I hope you get better soon so you can enjoy your week off! See you in a few hours for the match. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I took a pic of it on my way to Manchester because I was excited to be in Phil territory. But it’s ever so much better now that I know it’s where @333149O and @Gattle09 live.
View attachment 1668469
I say this about JG all the time but it applies to you - so near yet so far 🥹

God it used to be awful! Manchester will always be town no matter where I am. Love that you took a picture to be close to lil Phil @justdrive
This is so northern. I am from Preston (which is town) but Manchester was THE town. I used to love getting the train the Manchester it was the centre of the world for me and my mates 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This is so northern. I am from Preston (which is town) but Manchester was THE town. I used to love getting the train the Manchester it was the centre of the world for me and my mates 🤣
OMGGG I am from Preston too I can’t cope with this Info right now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love you all.

Got through the day just about. Cried on the bus home like a lunatic. Hood up, luckily I can cry quietly. Then crying made me cough so bad I was retching in the street.

I think I'm overreacting. But I can't stop crying.

I feel set up to fail, all the time. Everything I do is wrong and I feel like a moron.

Don't know how to have the conversation with my boss. Can't say "you need to take some of this work off me or I'll have a breakdown" without crying and revealing too much of myself. Can't say "you need to stop giving me contradictory instructions" without getting angry and probably throwing something at her.

Thinking of going to the doctor and asking to be signed off. I think they would, I'm a bleeping wreck. But then I'd have to tell my boss why I was being signed off and it's just the same conversation but worse. And I'm stubbornly proud of never having missed a day of work due to mental health reasons despite everything and I don't want to give into the temptation now. And it wouldn't solve anything, not long-term. I'd go back and it'd all be the same.

Thinking of quitting. Feeling very hand-on-the-big-red-button reckless. duck the notice period, duck the money, just walk out and not return. Don't care about anything, just want to tell my boss to go duck herself.

Will probably do none of those things. Will probably be meek and quiet and apologetic and promise to be better and agree to take on something else as well.
I’ve been in a really similar situation at work - and work in a very male dominated environment so was completely terrified of showing any emotion or telling anyone i was Not Ok. i got given a new assignment and couldn’t for the life of me wrap my head around it and my boss was awful. it went on for months; i was doing a job i was really struggling with and couldn’t keep on top of things. i cried every day, thought about quitting, sat up at night dreading work. ended up so so depressed that i wasn’t evening leaving the house on weekends because i was just exhausted. I ended up having to have a meeting with my bosses boss and just cried the whole hour to them. thought i would be super embarrassed but it wasn’t, and things got better.

Listen i know it’s hard to put yourself in a vulnerable position and to speak to your boss (or their boss) about MH issues but I promise it’s not half as bad as you think it will be.

Also sorry if this seems harsh but i’m hoping a good dose of reality gives you the kick you need. Being stubbornly proud of not taking a day off for MH is bloody ridiculous. You wouldn’t hesitate to take the time time off if you was physically unwell would you? you need to get the connotations out of your mind that MH is any different! it’s the same thing - your mind is unwell. trust me, no job is worth sacrificing your mental health for; your health and well-being mean SO much more. you have to live in your body for the rest of your life so try and treat it with kindness and look after it. you will end up feeling physically unwell if you carry on and don’t put boundaries in place.

You sound extremely burnt out and until you either speak to your manager about it (or someone else senior you feel comfortable around) (it’s hard giving advice when you don’t know the personalities of the people you’re working with) or go to the doctors it’s only going to get worse. You need to address it please, it’s making you miserable and that message you sent is actually really upsetting. Please speak to someone who can help.

also on a side note if you have tik tok the seamless coach has some amazing advice and videos - she’s a workplace wellness coach and her content really resonates and is so cathartic to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.