John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving šŸ¤£ come on Bae, make sure the balon dā€™or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@333149O get the ticket bab! If you don't feel up to it nearer the time you can easily sell on! Better to have the option to go.

Want to crowd fund a campervan for you so you have somewhere nice to sleep
He's sorted it.

222 (3).jpg

Someone tell him he'll look a bit of a knob wandering around Glastonbury dressed like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s time for ā€˜what Lou can find in the cupboard and make into a treat!ā€™ RLF has gone to the pub and Iā€™ve made myself some ice cream, muffin, caramel sauce, choc digestives and mixture of salted caramel buttons and dairy milk mess ā€¦

was gonna start eating healthy but Iā€™ve managed to lose weight on holiday so obviously ice cream is now slimming as thatā€™s what I lived on in Ibiza šŸ¤£
F656B09A-E2D2-44AA-B69D-8A27AFDB781F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@333149O get the ticket bab! If you don't feel up to it nearer the time you can easily sell on! Better to have the option to go.

He's sorted it.

View attachment 1667859

Someone tell him he'll look a bit of a knob wandering around Glastonbury dressed like that.
Please donā€™t tell him to cover up I would love to see him wandering about like that

girls should I try for Glastonbury tickets this year or as a 31 yr old will I pass away attending such an event. I dunno if I have the strength anymore but Iā€™m so tempted as the lineup rumours are looking šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

View attachment 1667798
Yes go! I would love to go itā€™s on my bucket list but itā€™s just so far to go for me. Would need to fly down then take camping stuff too so probably need to hire a car but then I wouldnā€™t really want to drive either

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s time for ā€˜what Lou can find in the cupboard and make into a treat!ā€™ RLF has gone to the pub and Iā€™ve made myself some ice cream, muffin, caramel sauce, choc digestives and mixture of salted caramel buttons and dairy milk mess ā€¦

was gonna start eating healthy but Iā€™ve managed to lose weight on holiday so obviously ice cream is now slimming as thatā€™s what I lived on in Ibiza šŸ¤£
I love your concoctions! Youā€™re so creative. ā¤

Do we know if heā€™s been to a gig yet? I remember him saying heā€™s never been to one
Iā€™ll bet he still hasnā€™t.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love your concoctions! Youā€™re so creative. ā¤

Iā€™ll bet he still hasnā€™t.
Thank you lovey! I fancied something sweet and I didnā€™t have any eggs so I couldnā€™t make a mug brownie cake so thought Iā€™d make do with what I had!! šŸ¤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Do we know if heā€™s been to a gig yet? I remember him saying heā€™s never been to one
I think he's thinking of a gig as in a festival.

I don't believe he's never been to a concert!

@333149O gonna make him loose his virginity next year though

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think he's thinking of a gig as in a festival.

I don't believe he's never been to a concert!

@333149O gonna make him loose his virginity next year though
bless him šŸ„ŗ
Iā€™d love to be chaperone. also know my way around a medical tent if tit goes awry

• Heart
  • Haha
bless him šŸ„ŗ
Iā€™d love to be chaperone. also know my way around a medical tent if tit goes awry
Will absolutely be needed.

5184.jpg

I get travel sick and if I get on a plane and can't locate the sick bag I get really anxious, do we think that this is how baby feels if he doesn't know where the first aiders are located somewhere?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Also Iā€™m meant to be writing (while Iā€™m home alone) but Iā€™ve just put on some ABBA documentary on Channel 5 as background noise and now I canā€™t stop singing along šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø This isnā€™t helpful!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.