John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
ABBA songs are impossible not to sing along to! Waterloo is an absolute banger ❤
It’s so hard not to!! I can’t not dance to that! RLF and mum take the mic out of me for how much I dance round the house to music but with ABBA I revert back into cheesy dance routines which make them laugh 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m watching the City Xtra live stream preview of the Brighton match. He mentioned meeting bae at the McDonald's event. He said bae was gutted about being injured but said bae is such a good guy and nice to talk to. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus you wouldn’t get the cooler in my local, never mind the strawberries 🤣
This is interesting to me, because when I went to Newcastle earlier in the year every bar we went to insisted on putting a strawberry in. Like at once place I tried to pick up the glasses at the bar and they stopped me because they hadn't put it in yet. I thought this was like the NE way of being posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is interesting to me, because when I went to Newcastle earlier in the year every bar we went to insisted on putting a strawberry in. Like at once place I tried to pick up the glasses at the bar and they stopped me because they hadn't put it in yet. I thought this was like the NE way of being posh.
Hun, I’m so far north I’m nearly living with @cobette
No chance here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m watching the City Xtra live stream preview of the Brighton match. He mentioned meeting bae at the McDonald's event. He said bae was gutted about being injured but said bae is such a good guy and nice to talk to. ❤
this is nice I saw a pic on twitter of them and wondered if there was chat

are we going to see john stones play football tomorrow this is the question

0D11DBE0-199F-4440-97B8-7386964D7707.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.