John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to go to M&S tomorrow as I took a packet of posh M&S biscuits from my mums this morning (they are away so I was doing lights and curtains). Love my Friday morning trip after the school run so it won’t be a chore, always get raspberries and satsumas as they are the best from M&S.

Anyone still raid the cupboards when they go the their parents house?

I need a danger nap as my head is pounding from looking at my laptop for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
everyone, my favourite meal from m&s and I mean I am OBSESSED with it is the chicken Provençal, they have stopped selling it in my local and I’m fuming!!

I have to get it off Ocado now. but they changed the recipe over lockdown it was horrible, and I’m that obsessed with it that I emailed them.

anyway after a long while they changed it back. I have it with the minty new potatoes n veg. I went through a stage of having it every week hahaha.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
everyone, my favourite meal from m&s and I mean I am OBSESSED with it is the chicken Provençal, they have stopped selling it in my local and I’m fuming!!

I have to get it off Ocado now. but they changed the recipe over lockdown it was horrible, and I’m that obsessed with it that I emailed them.

anyway after a long while they changed it back. I have it with the minty new potatoes n veg. I went through a stage of having it every week hahaha.
Omg what if they actually changed it back for you???

My first job was at m&s. I could tell you everything about their stock 12 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg what if they actually changed it back for you???

My first job was at m&s. I could tell you everything about their stock 12 years ago.
it was getting bad reviews on Ocado too so I dunno!! maybe I was part of it hahah.
omg do you remember chicken forest? my dad used to be well obsessed with it but they stopped doing it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm so tired I'm contemplating leaving work now so I can go home and take a nap, but I think I'll just put on some music and try to power through 4 more hours. 🥱

This food all looks amazing, except for the mushroom thing 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I need to go to M&S tomorrow as I took a packet of posh M&S biscuits from my mums this morning (they are away so I was doing lights and curtains). Love my Friday morning trip after the school run so it won’t be a chore, always get raspberries and satsumas as they are the best from M&S.

Anyone still raid the cupboards when they go the their parents house?

I need a danger nap as my head is pounding from looking at my laptop for so long.
Oh yes, I definitely raid the folks’ cupboards!

These are new??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.