John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don't know who the other fellow is but it made me laugh. I was searching for photos of topless John.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This makes me so happy.

I hate to break it to you all but I haven't actually been at work, have been in bed with him this whole time. He has taken the weekend off to recover.
I knew this all along. I was just protecting your privacy.

That’s what you take from that picture?! 🤣🍆
OMG, your profile pic. I am so in love. ❤ Should we create a Bernardo rave thread? I’m serious.

I dunno, it's quite difficult to focus on him 😂
Jayyyyysus, David Silva. :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
is it like
A83549DC-BD60-4150-82BE-65DE30A33CEF.jpeg

re Aguero I feel like Aguero would never but oh god he’s fit and there’s something about a visible helmet that just does me in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry I dropped something scary again and then disappeared like a thief in the night

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.