John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I hope you don't have my germs ❤

I'll be fine. Got to go into the office so heading out in a minute. The weather is a bit wild right now too so will try not to get blown away.

If they don't have something you want, that's just an excuse to try something else then go back again in the future!
It is here too. It’s grey as well 🌧 not meant to be rain but it’s a bit of a miserable day
Hope work is ok for you. Hopefully WC will bring you a lemsip

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning, girls. how are you all doing?

I still can’t get over this:
3D1D485C-9EAD-4852-A9F5-5C75B930E563.jpeg

Hope all goes well at the polls! You’re doing good work.

Hope you get to bed soon and have a nice warm sleep! ❤

@mimimithis I watched highlights of the Bayern-Augsburg match. The streak is broken! And my boy looked great. ❤
The match was so good! And the 1972 Olympiapark inspired kit looks really pretty.

Morning all!
(Or evening)

hope everyone’s ok
How are you feeling, pretty?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning everyone 💙

@strawberrysunshine_x an M&S virgin!! Hope you enjoy whatever treats you get (the new Colin cake looks immense)

@Gossgossgoss9888 sorry you had another crap nights sleep! Hopefully the hot vimto will sort you out, have you had any Lemsips or stuff with paracetamol in? (I’m sure you probably have and think I’m a twit for asking 😂)

@einahpets93 hope you’re feeling abit better today?

@lou_claire91 John and Pep? Tell me more….

Hope everyone has a lovely day 💙

E17A401C-8530-45BF-92CD-30C980495550.jpeg

B1E880F1-5445-463B-A879-8956F9E7A41B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning everyone 💙

@strawberrysunshine_x an M&S virgin!! Hope you enjoy whatever treats you get (the new Colin cake looks immense)

@Gossgossgoss9888 sorry you had another crap nights sleep! Hopefully the hot vimto will sort you out, have you had any Lemsips or stuff with paracetamol in? (I’m sure you probably have and think I’m a twit for asking 😂)

@einahpets93 hope you’re feeling abit better today?

@lou_claire91 John and Pep? Tell me more….

Hope everyone has a lovely day 💙

View attachment 1664035

View attachment 1664037
You're not a twit! 🥰

Yes I have plenty of lemsip and have been quaffing it enthusiastically.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning girls!! 🤍

@maccamacc & @sugarfairy23it’s a fic involving them but not M/M it’s about a girl called Ali who marries Pep but somehow ends up in bed with John … it’s early days yet but I’ve wrote some more yesterday so hopefully I will be able to get it up soon!

@strawberrysunshine_x please show us what you buy later, I’m gonna treat myself when I stop at the services on Saturday to some M&S snacks!

• Heart
maaaaaaybe

I'm sorry if its terrible and you all hate it

View attachment 1664105
Stop it! I’m sure it’s fab and at the end of the day - as long as you are enjoying the writing, then that’s the main thing 💙
I can’t wait to read later!

Also LOVE the post it note reference 😂😂😂

Good morning girls!! 🤍

@maccamacc & @sugarfairy23it’s a fic involving them but not M/M it’s about a girl called Ali who marries Pep but somehow ends up in bed with John … it’s early days yet but I’ve wrote some more yesterday so hopefully I will be able to get it up soon!

@strawberrysunshine_x please show us what you buy later, I’m gonna treat myself when I stop at the services on Saturday to some M&S snacks!
I’m married and Wish I could somehow end up in bed with John (sorry to RLF, I do love him really I promise 😂)

Sounds great though, can’t wait to read! So much new material coming through.
Did you decide what you are doing on Saturday? Are you just driving there and back in one day?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Stop it! I’m sure it’s fab and at the end of the day - as long as you are enjoying the writing, then that’s the main thing 💙

I’m married and Wish I could somehow end up in bed with John (sorry to RLF, I do love him really I promise 😂)

Did you decide what you are doing on Saturday? Are you just driving there and back in one day?
I'm proper nervous! I thought I'd got to a good place to stop and if I didn't post, I might never. There's a few chapters I've got the ideas for in my head but I just need to figure out the in-between chapters

• Heart

Haha same, sorry RLF 🤣 yeah it’s been a concept for ages but I wrote some more of it on the plane as LO was watching CBeebies!

I’m just driving there and back! I have my route all planned out, might take a detour past baes as it’s on the way, but have sorted parking out and just gonna take lots of snacks and stop off on the way there and back!

I'm proper nervous! I thought I'd got to a good place to stop and if I didn't post, I might never. There's a few chapters I've got the ideas for in my head but I just need to figure out the in-between chapters
I have bookmarked it to read later!! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Looking forward to reading.

The in-between parts are the hardest!

• Heart
Good morning girls!! 🤍

I might read it when you finish (I am not a fan fikker) in order to purify what is clearly a very filthy mind of mine 😂

• Heart
I might read it when you finish (I am not a fan fikker) in order to purify what is clearly a very filthy mind of mine 😂
Can’t be sure it will help purify anything he is going to be a very naughty boy for bleeping the bosses wife but I hope you do like it when it’s done! 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.