John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodnight girls, managed to write another couple of thousand words for my John/Pep fic and definitely feeling shattered now! Catch up with you tomorrow! 🤍

I went to sleep and then I woke up again. What even is my brain. 😭
Hope you get some sleep tonight lovey, 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Good night ladies!

Looking forward to spending the day thirsting with you all tomorrow x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to be at work at 7:30am tomorrow before the polls open to make sure there are no hiccups even though that's why we carefully prepared and tested everything over the last month and spent all day Monday and Tuesday setting it up and testing it again. "We don't want to end up on the news" is the overall theme with this.

It's gonna be diffy-colt. Luckily I'm so bleeping sleep deprived that I might pass out by midnight (this is an early bedtime for me).

2022-09-26 18.44.25.jpg

And COLD!!! We're under a freeze warning tonight. It's 3 deg now, will be around 0 deg when I leave for work. I love cold weather but this was a bit sudden.

I didn't get out of bed today until 9am because it was too cold and I didn't have my thermostat set with heat or heat/cool - it was just on cool, so I couldn't tell Alexa to turn on the heat. But I have it programmed now to gently overheat me out of bed. Wish I had a person to not so gently overheat me out of bed.

This is about to be me, cursing the cold when I take my dog out before bed.

gettyimages-1207079708-2048x2048.jpg

Anyway, hope you all have a nice morning and that @Just Drive has a good night! And @Gossgossgoss9888 I hope you feel better and are able to get some rest ASAP!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to be at work at 7:30am tomorrow before the polls open to make sure there are no hiccups even though that's why we carefully prepared and tested everything over the last month and spent all day Monday and Tuesday setting it up and testing it again. "We don't want to end up on the news" is the overall theme with this.

It's gonna be diffy-colt. Luckily I'm so bleeping sleep deprived that I might pass out by midnight (this is an early bedtime for me).

View attachment 1663784

And COLD!!! We're under a freeze warning tonight. It's 3 deg now, will be around 0 deg when I leave for work. I love cold weather but this was a bit sudden.

I didn't get out of bed today until 9am because it was too cold and I didn't have my thermostat set with heat or heat/cool - it was just on cool, so I couldn't tell Alexa to turn on the heat. But I have it programmed now to gently overheat me out of bed. Wish I had a person to not so gently overheat me out of bed.

This is about to be me, cursing the cold when I take my dog out before bed.

View attachment 1663806

Anyway, hope you all have a nice morning and that @Just Drive has a good night! And @Gossgossgoss9888 I hope you feel better and are able to get some rest ASAP!!!
Hope all goes well at the polls! You’re doing good work.

Hope you get to bed soon and have a nice warm sleep! ❤

@mimimithis I watched highlights of the Bayern-Augsburg match. The streak is broken! And my boy looked great. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning. Why does my LO insist on getting up so early
But I’ve decided today is the day I lose my m&s food virginity 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Good morning. Why does my LO insist on getting up so early
But I’ve decided today is the day I lose my m&s food virginity 🙈🙈🙈
This is so exciting, what will you get?
Morning all!
(Or evening)

hope everyone’s ok
How are you feeling now?

I am livid that I woke up at 6 even though I'm wfh today 😞

P.s. is this a sign that I have too many toys?
I'm not the only one thinking this right??

Screenshot_20221020_065216.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is so exciting, what will you get?

How are you feeling now?

I am livid that I woke up at 6 even though I'm wfh today 😞

P.s. is this a sign that I have too many toys?
I'm not the only one thinking this right??

View attachment 1663924
Hmm I’m not gonna go mad cos I’ve literally no money until midnight when I get paid 🤪🤪

I was thinking the Colin the caterpillar 🐛 cake jar? & maybe some savoury bits 😌 I’m dropping LO at nursery & then will go on way Home

• Heart
Morning all! Hope you're well and ready to face the day.

I'm about the same. A classic gossgoss night's sleep.
Screenshot_20221020_072825.jpg

Now I'm up and immediately on the hot vimto to try to head off the cough.

@strawberrysunshine_x what a momentous day! I love M&S food. Please give us a review of whatever you decide to get.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all! Hope you're well and ready to face the day.

I'm about the same. A classic gossgoss night's sleep.

Now I'm up and immediately on the hot vimto to try to head off the cough.

@strawberrysunshine_x what a momentous day! I love M&S food. Please give us a review of whatever you decide to get.
I feel your pain. I’ve woke up with a sore throat snotty nose and I think I’ve got a bit of a fever I’m hot !!☹☹
hope you’re ok! Are you going to work?
Yeah I will be sure too 😊 I hope they have the cake jars in stock

• Heart
I feel your pain. I’ve woke up with a sore throat snotty nose and I think I’ve got a bit of a fever I’m hot !!☹☹
hope you’re ok! Are you going to work?
Yeah I will be sure too 😊 I hope they have the cake jars in stock
Oh no, I hope you don't have my germs ❤

I'll be fine. Got to go into the office so heading out in a minute. The weather is a bit wild right now too so will try not to get blown away.

If they don't have something you want, that's just an excuse to try something else then go back again in the future!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.