John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Landed and back in the car … I don’t know what I’ve come back to on this thread .. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Glad you're home safe!

I'm showered and in bed. Day 5 of 6 completed. Miss you guys like crazy and can't wait to play with you when I'm off on Thursday.

@Gossgossgoss9888 how you feeling now?
On the mend I think but am just having a nighttime wheeze which is not helpful. And am so tired and run down I'm a bit grey in the face, if you can imagine something so sexy.

Miss you, you're working so hard ❤ Hope you have some sort of treat to reward yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
On the mend I think but am just having a nighttime wheeze which is not helpful. And am so tired and run down I'm a bit grey in the face, if you can imagine something so sexy.

Miss you, you're working so hard ❤ Hope you have some sort of treat to reward yourself.
You still sounded sexy last voice note, I can no longer remember if this was yesterday or today, all the days are merging into one. I hope you can sleep soon, that will be the best medicine. Have you tried sleeping sitting up lots of pillows?! Or may I suggest my preferred place for sleeping when ill, the sofa?!

I was thinking of getting myself a nice steak for Thursday but that would mean going to the shops and I would very much just like to vegetate.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You still sounded sexy last voice note, I can no longer remember if this was yesterday or today, all the days are merging into one. I hope you can sleep soon, that will be the best medicine. Have you tried sleeping sitting up lots of pillows?! Or may I suggest my preferred place for sleeping when ill, the sofa?!

I was thinking of getting myself a nice steak for Thursday but that would mean going to the shops and I would very much just like to vegetate.
Gaah, I dunno when it was. Have an update ❤

I can't really sleep sitting up, I'm like a doll where if I'm at a certain angle my eyes shoot open. 😔 So frustrating.

Steak sounds lovely, but then so does vegetating. Hope you look after yourself whatever you decide.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I can't really sleep sitting up, I'm like a doll where if I'm at a certain angle my eyes shoot open. 😔 So frustrating.

Steak sounds lovely, but then so does vegetating. Hope you look after yourself whatever you decide.
Can confirm you still sound sexy.

This was on par with danger wanking trying to listen to this with RLF floating around.

• Haha
that was todays offering
I'm watching this now and thank god they have CC for CC because I was all like:

gettyimages-1415192098-2048x2048crop.jpg
gettyimages-1403108692-2048x2048crop.jpg

gettyimages-856694696-612x612.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-18 201327.jpg
Screenshot 2022-10-18 201458.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-18 201624.jpg
Screenshot 2022-10-18 201838.jpg

Note: the frequency with which this man makes these confused and offended faces leads me to believe that he is absolutely one of the worst perpetrators of weaponized incompetence and it's just a good thing that he can afford an army of household help. I had even more photos than this but I deleted a few.

Also discovered the existence of this photo tonight 😝 :
Not the epic romance for the ages, just the photo of it AND HIS TONGUE!

WHAT

THE

duck

john_leroy.jpg

gettyimages-869116786-2048x2048crop2.jpg

2022-09-26 18.44.35.jpg

Yes, so sexy!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Landed and back in the car … I don’t know what I’ve come back to on this thread .. 🤣
Welcome home!

Need skimpier shorts 😞 the best JG ones had minimal clothing to obfuscate
For the next thread title, we need to work in “obfuscate” somehow.

sorry now I look like I literally lurk here constantly, I don’t lol but I just popped in because the thread title made me laugh in the thread list and i saw this post andddd I can’t resist nudes. it’s truly not amazing but I wanted to have a go 😂

gotta keep the grandparents for the full effect I’m afraid

View attachment 1660696
:ROFLMAO: You’re the best.

• Heart
Morning sweeties. Feel 1000 dollars are my early night. Off to work in a mo🤮🤮. Hope everyone is ok and has a good day. Will try and check in later today it’s not too busy 😀😀
Anyone else missing summer 🙈😭😭
5CF82541-AA70-4D28-865F-8B287B31A77B.jpeg
43D214FF-F2FB-4A7A-B6C7-61B499CF3F40.jpeg

• Heart
I have such a migraine… and yet I’m at work. 😬 I’m doing something wrong.
Good morning, otherwise. I hope you have a wonderful day.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ah, duck, you guys. I feel horrendous. Look at this for interrupted sleep:

Screenshot_20221019_072641.jpg

For the full picture:

Oh no 🙁 Hope you feel better soon. Lots of water, and peace and quiet when you can, ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1661288

For the full picture:

Oh no 🙁 Hope you feel better soon. Lots of water, and peace and quiet when you can, ❤
I don't know how you survive on that little sleep!

Hope your migraine passes soon. I am in a taxi on the way to the train station. I'm wearing a dress I haven't worn in ages and it's a bit shorter than I remember..!

• Heart

View attachment 1661288

For the full picture:

Thank you, bb. ❤

Can you stay home? You need some rest. Your body needs to heal.

Hope your migraine passes soon. I am in a taxi on the way to the train station. I'm wearing a dress I haven't worn in ages and it's a bit shorter than I remember..!
Thank you, lovely. ❤❤❤

Where are you headed?

• Heart
sorry now I look like I literally lurk here constantly, I don’t lol but I just popped in because the thread title made me laugh in the thread list and i saw this post andddd I can’t resist nudes. it’s truly not amazing but I wanted to have a go 😂

gotta keep the grandparents for the full effect I’m afraid

View attachment 1660696
I’M SCREAMING AT 07:40AM

Do it again

Oh no his pants fell down
View attachment 1660779
These are too good

• Haha

Same, but tits. Today will be a test of how appropriate a sweetheart neckline is for the office.

• Haha
I don't know whether it's a weird doctor/medical personnel or a me thing, but veins like these always make me appreciate just how easily one can put in a canula or draw blood from them... see? Weird.
No me too my family think I am weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.