John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel Gallagher done an interview about city and revealed that John stones does indeed have a house in Ibiza. He complained ibiza isn’t as hippie as it used to be, I wonder if he’s hoping John will make it like it used to be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
RLF is excited!

oooh I spent loads on the plane. It was 2 litres for £32 of Tanquery gin

thanks to Everton for giving me this today. Hopefully I’ll see him tomorrow 😭
View attachment 1660030
I hope you see him tomorrow, too!

I watched the Christmas Questions video last night with CC and Mingsy and whew, those boys musta gotten into the giggle juice because they could not stop laughing at/with each other.

All of the videos they've done with just the two of them feel like I'm intruding on something platonic but very intimate and special, like twin toddlers who speak in their own language. And when I looked up that YouTube link I found even more interviews they did together that I haven't seen. Dinner entertainment sorted for tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Noel Gallagher done an interview about city and revealed that John stones does indeed have a house in Ibiza. He complained ibiza isn’t as hippie as it used to be, I wonder if he’s hoping John will make it like it used to be
He can only do his best

AFCFF6D8-A0C4-4F61-B158-CCB3BCEFF022.png

Dont think I’ve ever seen this one? Don’t see much of him in red ❤

D2E75406-6B25-4C46-8449-97D665F999C1.png

• Heart
I hope you see him tomorrow, too!

I watched the Christmas Questions video last night with CC and Mingsy and whew, those boys musta gotten into the giggle juice because they could not stop laughing at/with each other.

All of the videos they've done with just the two of them feel like I'm intruding on something platonic but very intimate and special, like twin toddlers who speak in their own language. And when I looked up that YouTube link I found even more interviews they did together that I haven't seen. Dinner entertainment sorted for tonight!
that was todays offering

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Would like a HD of that veiny arm please
I've been working with a guy this week (doesn't do much for me, too young) and he is very tall and broad and has the most prominent arm veins and every now and then I catch a glimpse and have to fan myself.

• Heart
Would like a HD of that veiny arm please
I don't know whether it's a weird doctor/medical personnel or a me thing, but veins like these always make me appreciate just how easily one can put in a canula or draw blood from them... see? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know whether it's a weird doctor/medical personnel or a me thing, but veins like these always make me appreciate just how easily one can put in a canula or draw blood from them... see? Weird.
Definitely. I’m always like “ooooh you’ve got good veins”

• Haha
Yeah I do the same. You could easily get a nice fat grey cannula in there 😆

• Haha
My parents were both nurses so I was raised to see "let's see if you've got any good veins" as fun family bonding time.

• Haha
I will catch up properly later but it has just occurred to me that City have not won since I removed bae as my wallpapers...

• Wow
  • Sad

I miss baby so much 💔

When we think he will be back?

It’s really not long until the WC. Debating whether to preemptively book leave for certain dates…
I noticed that the FPL app lists him as expected back Oct 29 but I'm not sure what that's based on.

I've already scheduled WFH days for Nov 9 (Chelsea EFL Cup match) and Nov 21 and 29 on my own Outlook calendar. I'll add them to the group shared WFH calendar in a few weeks so I don't look like a crazy person.

The USA-ENG match is already on a holiday but it's when my family usually goes for a hike or something so they're just gonna have to schedule around me.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Okay just caught up on Fics.

Wow @cobette and @mimimithis take a bow ladies! Absolutely outstanding work as usual.

Bae would like to present your congratulations trophy to you personally…

DC954A6B-5B27-4373-A4D6-B95D7F043DF0.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.