John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the chocolates in the world and you pick a TWIRL as your fave?!

Its the equivalent of picking DR as hottest footballer (sorry @lou_claire91 ) 😂😂😂
I definitely wouldn’t pick a twirl as my fave, (Mars is top) I used to not eat them as I found them a bit something of nothing but now I would put twirl right up there with my top choices!! We are meant to be getting a Maccy Ds later so I will probably get one as a treat!

DR is definitely more of an acquired taste of chocolate than a Twirl, he’s not plain and boring but also a choice someone would question at first but come to enjoy 🤣🤣

Thing A - piece of work I'm responsible for, but the day to day work is being done by someone else
Thing B - piece of work that is dependent on me to function

Last week:

Boss: Remember next week you're on B, and we have to be strict about it, you can't do anything else. If you happen to get free time you can help out elsewhere, but B is your #1 priority and if you're doing anything else you have to drop it if you're needed on B.

Me, 10 minutes later: (Person doing the work for A) needs to arrange (meeting needed for A that will be run by the person doing the work) but (important person who needs to be at meeting) isn't free until Tuesday, is that going to be okay to be run then?

Boss: yes that's fine, tell him to invite me to it.

Today:

Boss: So, I went to the meeting yesterday and you weren't there, what's going on?

Me: I couldn't get away from B.

Boss: You need to be making the time to go to these meetings.

😬😬😬

Know I should have contacted her to say I couldn't make it. Just seemed really obvious at the time and didn't occur to me until afterwards that it wouldn't be assumed I couldn't go

Feel all wrong and awkward and trapped in my skin.
Double standards! She can’t expect you to go to something when she has asked you to solely focus on something else! Try not to let it get to you, which is easier said than done! But some people just like to have something to moan about when you are doing the best you can! ❤

But it's like a Flake without the mess!? My true fave is Kitkat and that's not even chocolate.

She is ridiculous, and needs aligned around her unrealistic expectations of people.
I do like a Kitkat chunky!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Light up candles and dinosaurs!
4776EB3B-EF3D-4AD9-988B-1C5A365437FD.jpeg

5A31E6E2-8AB0-48CC-B692-D692FD038A55.jpeg

3753D664-D456-4FD0-A75B-C336CDEE665F.jpeg

AFACF91A-FEA7-40CA-9F31-930BF97ED775.jpeg

Thing A - piece of work I'm responsible for, but the day to day work is being done by someone else
Thing B - piece of work that is dependent on me to function

Last week:

Boss: Remember next week you're on B, and we have to be strict about it, you can't do anything else. If you happen to get free time you can help out elsewhere, but B is your #1 priority and if you're doing anything else you have to drop it if you're needed on B.

Me, 10 minutes later: (Person doing the work for A) needs to arrange (meeting needed for A that will be run by the person doing the work) but (important person who needs to be at meeting) isn't free until Tuesday, is that going to be okay to be run then?

Boss: yes that's fine, tell him to invite me to it.

Today:

Boss: So, I went to the meeting yesterday and you weren't there, what's going on?

Me: I couldn't get away from B.

Boss: You need to be making the time to go to these meetings.

😬😬😬

Know I should have contacted her to say I couldn't make it. Just seemed really obvious at the time and didn't occur to me until afterwards that it wouldn't be assumed I couldn't go

Feel all wrong and awkward and trapped in my skin.
How frustrating!!! Did you explain back why you didn’t go? Your boss seems like a grade A A-hole. How are you feeling health wise today, still rough?

I definitely wouldn’t pick a twirl as my fave, (Mars is top) I used to not eat them as I found them a bit something of nothing but now I would put twirl right up there with my top choices!! We are meant to be getting a Maccy Ds later so I will probably get one as a treat!

DR is definitely more of an acquired taste of chocolate than a Twirl, he’s not plain and boring but also a choice someone would question at first but come to enjoy 🤣🤣

Double standards! She can’t expect you to go to something when she has asked you to solely focus on something else! Try not to let it get to you, which is easier said than done! But some people just like to have something to moan about when you are doing the best you can! ❤

I do like a Kitkat chunky!
You have the right idea thirsting over DR as you have minimal competition 😂😂

How was the flight back and first day at home?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

How frustrating!!! Did you explain back why you didn’t go? Your boss seems like a grade A A-hole. How are you feeling health wise today, still rough?

The dinos are everything!

The candles sound gorgeous too.

@lou_claire91 was LO glad to see his toys?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I know right ha! 🤣Although on Tumblr I have a large group of girls who always post about him, including one girl who writes the most amazing little fic stories and she’s just in the middle of one about him! I have a few that are majorly all over him on Wattpad with my new story but he’s definitely an acquired taste 🤣

flight back was really good, busier but still had a seat for LO, managed to chip one of my back teeth on the last day slightly so just been lounging about today, everyone is very tired and me and RLF are currently watching the Chels match from the weekend but we may not bother with the city one! 🤣
The dinos are everything!

The candles sound gorgeous too.

@lou_claire91 was LO glad to see his toys?
So he woke up at 11, had some breakfast, did a tiny bit of colouring and played with some of his toys then decided he wanted a nap so he has gone back up to bed 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had to resist not to buy yet 😬😬

How late did you get to bed last night?! Do you always work so late on a night shift? 😕
I think about half 1 last night. I've actually been finishing quite early for a night shift these last couple of nights, sometimes I don't get home until much later 😭

@wonderstruck25 @Gattle09 I have to go to work so I do not know why we are hiding but always welcome, except @wonderstruck25 tell bae to leave his fiance outside please, he knows I get jealous x

bernardooo 💙

i might become a dogjohn stan actually
Did you see they have got a gorgeous new pup?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think about half 1 last night. I've actually been finishing quite early for a night shift these last couple of nights, sometimes I don't get home until much later 😭

@wonderstruck25 @Gattle09 I have to go to work so I do not know why we are hiding but always welcome, except @wonderstruck25 tell bae to leave his fiance outside please, he knows I get jealous x

Did you see they have got a gorgeous new pup?
yeah what a precious little bundle 🥺 i was a-lurkin in the wag thread, desperate times and that

btw VRL i love hares, set them free 💜🐇

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yeah what a precious little bundle 🥺 i was a-lurkin in the wag thread, desperate times and that

btw VRL i love hares, set them free 💜🐇
I forgot I mentioned the dog and I thought you were referring to the engagement pic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Good. It's so beautiful it deserves to get out of the wardrobe.
I use mine basically every day, rotating it with other bags I have. They deserve to be taken out and used. ❤❤❤

I'm so jealous!

I haven't even used my bag I bought on holiday yet as the only places I've been since I got back are work and the match!
I’ve been using a PomPom bag I’ve fallen in love with, but this makes me want to get my YSL out again. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Always happy to see you all ❤
F9FBD45E-09D6-47E4-A493-4D3CE324D89D.jpeg

I think she is implying something about me … she said she was giving me money which she did but I asked for literally nothing, no money, no presents but she doesn’t listen … it was a pair of normal pjs, 2 pairs of Christmas pjs, some Christmas jewellery, some socks (even though she knows I’m not a fan but I did pick them out..) and this
image.jpg

So she is definitely telling me that all I seem to do is sit around in my pjs and eat chocolate

all I have done today is sit in pjs and eat some of My large Dairy Milk bar🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi ladies! I can’t keep up with this thread and frankly obsessing over JG is normally like a full time job but seeing as I’m on annual leave from that for a bit, I just wanted to drop in and say hi ❤ Hope you’re all doing ok, you too Mr Stones - miss seeing the curls running around and I hope recovery is going well ☺
just off to catch up on some fics now 🤓
@cobette last line of NRO actually made me cry 🤗

Forgot to add tax - I did try and find one where JG isn’t the central focus but the little tart just always is FFS
12E7490E-265C-4481-AA0A-F5EA8F92610B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.