John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with photoshop skills needs to do what they do on JG thread and make the photos look naked by blurring bits out?!

Although we probably don’t have anywhere near the same amount of shirtless content of JS that JG provides.

This is the main one that springs to mind though 🥵

24D25EDB-50FC-4426-A2F7-B964E5A64AE2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone with photoshop skills needs to do what they do on JG thread and make the photos look naked by blurring bits out?!

Although we probably don’t have anywhere near the same amount of shirtless content of JS that JG provides.

View attachment 1660666
Need skimpier shorts 😞 the best JG ones had minimal clothing to obfuscate

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1660666
I think grandma and grandad would ruin the illusion

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1660666
sorry now I look like I literally lurk here constantly, I don’t lol but I just popped in because the thread title made me laugh in the thread list and i saw this post andddd I can’t resist nudes. it’s truly not amazing but I wanted to have a go 😂

gotta keep the grandparents for the full effect I’m afraid

9864A518-8718-45EC-B33C-336209B7A178.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
sorry now I look like I literally lurk here constantly, I don’t lol but I just popped in because the thread title made me laugh in the thread list and i saw this post andddd I can’t resist nudes. it’s truly not amazing but I wanted to have a go 😂

View attachment 1660696
Teehee 🤭

Can you do this one plz for a friend 🤥

screen-shot-2020-09-03-at-11-56-25-1599477787.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1660696
Omg it’s amazing how effective it is!
Thank you for doing the lords work 😘 And for keeping Nan and Grandad in - wouldn’t be the same without them 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.