John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RLF is excited!

oooh I spent loads on the plane. It was 2 litres for £32 of Tanquery gin

thanks to Everton for giving me this today. Hopefully I’ll see him tomorrow 😭
View attachment 1660030
I wanted to tell you that every so often, I rewatch old Wolves YT vids because I have a bit of a tendresse for Neves and Neto. And those vids include CC and man do I love that guy. I can’t say I perv on him but his personality is so appealing and genuine, I can watch him all day. He may not be the popular hottie everyone goes for, but he’s the one who’d actually make you happy and secure.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wanted to tell you that every so often, I rewatch old Wolves YT vids because I have a bit of a tendresse for Neves and Neto. And those vids include CC and man do I love that guy. I can’t say I perv on him but his personality is so appealing and genuine, I can watch him all day. He may not be the popular hottie everyone goes for, but he’s the one who’d actually make you happy and secure.
I think that’s why I like him, just seems like a nice bloke. The interview is cute from today
@lou_claire91
the most expensive BK I’d ever had
12C6BD86-FA5B-4579-9E14-4EFC99CF6DCE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
87535369-4DEC-4FEE-AA86-A47F281655E3.jpeg

I miss baby so much 💔

When we think he will be back?

It’s really not long until the WC. Debating whether to preemptively book leave for certain dates…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm guessing they are off today and tomorrow and fingers crossed he'll be back in training on Thurs.

I watched the Dortmund game the other day and it made me realise how much I miss watch him playing. He just moves so beautifully on the pitches and his passing 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m off to bed girlies .. to read and probs asleep by 9🤣 for some reason I’m tired

good night everyone love ya all x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm guessing they are off today and tomorrow and fingers crossed he'll be back in training on Thurs.

I watched the Dortmund game the other day and it made me realise how much I miss watch him playing. He just moves so beautifully on the pitches and his passing 🥰
I might watch that game again

how are John and Jack cat

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.