John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had two cups of tea and two pints of water, so possibly not. I worked on the sofa yesterday instead of using my office and a proper screen, sometimes that makes me feel a bit weird in the head. Could be that.
Quoting myself, awk. I'm probably just on the verge of a migraine.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Do you take anything for them?

do you need a suppository?
I don't get them that often anymore, used to get them very regularly when I was on the pill. Now I live life on the edge, but it's worth it to avoid the migraines. When the air pressure changes dramatically I get one, particularly when the sky feels heavy (like it does today). I did go to the doctors once but they just said to keep an eye on the forecast but that they were fairly unavoidable.

Depends who's doing the depositing

I can absolutely see bae as a PE teacher. No idea why.
Imagine if he had been your PE teacher at school. I'd have joined every team.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Stopped off to get some food … literally cannot believe how much of a show off he was today!!
F44CDC90-FCAA-498D-A7F5-B7800C0D8DB9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.