John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Why is my coworker calling me? I didn't get to it in time, I've been drifting in and out of sleep all day (missed the entire 2nd half), on pain meds, under a blanket on the sofa with a heating pad on my back.

He has 1 hour left of on-call duty today for the project we both work on and he took this weekend's on-call specifically because I knew I'd feel terrible from the double vaccines and because he's going on holiday next weekend.

So it's probably a butt-dial, some dumb question like when does the on-call end (he can find this online, it's public info) or he wants me to go in his place bc he lives 45 min away or take over for the last hour. Not my problem. And he's going to be 5 hours away when I'm on call next weekend.

I'm not returning the call. If it's truly dire, he'll call again. Plus there have been no panicked emails or anything from the office that would be asking us for help.

I have more important things to do like falling asleep again or watching these boys push and shove each other 😈 (or in Varane's case, get sweet and tender kisses and caresses from his teammates 🥺). Also my 5th fav pair of boyfriends are back in action together!

Tumblr_l_89264214352944.jpg

Tumblr_l_118555656266800.jpg

• Heart
There is someone more injury prone than bae and it is my back up bae Varane. He’s just gone off crying. 💔
I hate the rags but really felt for Varane. Looked so distraught. I will forever more have a soft spot for him now.

Same Patrick Bamford who was out most of last season then went off crying injured his first game back :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hate the rags but really felt for Varane. Looked so distraught. I will forever more have a soft spot for him now.

Same Patrick Bamford who was out most of last season then went off crying injured his first game back :(
I did too. He’s always injured 💔. And I think Gary nev said he’s only been to the World Cup once before. He walked off tho let’s hope he’s ok

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There is someone more injury prone than bae and it is my back up bae Varane. He’s just gone off crying. 💔
Oh Varane, really? He’s the only United player I like. :( And one of my favs on Team France.
I’m going to take my camera next time to get definition rather than a blurry iPhone photo

Oohhh nice though! Hellooo, CC, nice to see you lad.

@Starttheline I hope you’re better soon, lovely. And you too @mimimithis wherever you are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh Varane, really? He’s the only United player I like. :( And one of my favs on Team France.

Oohhh nice though! Hellooo, CC, nice to see you lad.

@Starttheline I hope you’re better soon, lovely. And you too @mimimithis wherever you are.
Yeah. I’m not entirely sure what happened. One min his leg was out stretched next he waa on the floor with his face down the front of his shirt hiding his face 💔.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.