John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got a video of them leaving but will sort and post when I get home as now I’ve got to attempt to get out of here

Somebody please explain to me why I keep looking for @cobette and @lou_claire91 in the crowd even though I have no idea what they look like??

You girls are making me proud to know you. Your pics and vids are *chef’s kiss*. Thank you so much. It means a lot to those of us who can’t be there. ❤
I could definitely see where @cobette was sat we weren’t that far away!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Somebody please explain to me why I keep looking for @cobette and @lou_claire91 in the crowd even though I have no idea what they look like??

You girls are making me proud to know you. Your pics and vids are *chef’s kiss*. Thank you so much. It means a lot to those of us who can’t be there. ❤
Ahhh that’s so lovely 😍😍😍. I think this is the best content for a long time. I definitely think him bending his arse was definitely for our benefit

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.