John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mimimithis is it school holidays in Germany just now? There seems to be loads of German children around me today
I have always wanted the soft touch ones but I am a tight cow and have wanted to pay extra for them, let me know how they feel on and how they wash up! I might have to treat myself

Also, what do we think baby wears to bed?
I like tothink nothing or maybe pj bottoms if it’s really cold

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have always wanted the soft touch ones but I am a tight cow and have wanted to pay extra for them, let me know how they feel on and how they wash up! I might have to treat myself

Also, what do we think baby wears to bed?
What an excellent question. I shall ponder this a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@mimimithis is it school holidays in Germany just now? There seems to be loads of German children around me today

I like tothink nothing or maybe pj bottoms if it’s really cold
In the northern states, I think, yes. Bavaria has a week at the beginning of November. Are they being obnoxious? If so, I’m sorry 😬

What an excellent question. I shall ponder this a while.
Pondering with or without the aid of fingers and/or toys?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
All checked out of our room and just sitting having some drinks and snacks before our pick up in 2 hours 🤍
E8892131-7006-46D2-A82C-629EB0FBC336.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
In the northern states, I think, yes. Bavaria has a week at the beginning of November. Are they being obnoxious? If so, I’m sorry 😬

Pondering with or without the aid of fingers and/or toys?
Not at all the 3 next to us are so well behaved. The baby has just tucked into a bowl of spaghetti Bol with such enthusiasm she is literally covered in it so cute ❤

• Heart
All checked out of our room and just sitting having some drinks and snacks before our pick up in 2 hours 🤍
Look at him doing cheers 😭

View attachment 1659488definitely worth the extra £1 @cobette pls invest. They’re so comfy 😍😍😍
I love them! I'm not sure when I'll muster energy to go into town but I'll definitely treat myself.

I bought a new toy yesterday so have to be good.

• Heart
Look at him doing cheers 😭

I love them! I'm not sure when I'll muster energy to go into town but I'll definitely treat myself.

I bought a new toy yesterday so have to be good.
I’ve got him doing it on a boomerang 🥹 he’s living his best life currently, dancing to the music, eating a chicken burger and chatting to anything and anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@einahpets93 its happening - Taylor Swift upcoming tour! 🤍

Sound like you’ve had a lovely holiday. I am jealous
It has been really nice, like he’s such a carefree child but I still had a niggling worry about the flight and whole experience but he has loved it! Even his poorly day didn’t faze him! We are gonna book to come again next year when we get home as well… 🤍

i also have my birthday cards and presents when I get home so I feel like I’ve dragged this birthday out massively! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.