John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My annual mortgage statement has just popped up in my inbox, reminding me that it's 3 years today that I completed on my flat and also reminding me that I have a mortgage to pay
Butttt that’s amazing that you’ve been able to do that on your own

This is crap. Can anyone prescribe you a stronger anti inflam?
I’m not good with them because I’m asthmatic and have an allergy to naproxen.

literally just caning the codeine.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Navy was my favourite last year season, they all looked ridiculously fit.

DE97B3BF-782F-442A-A8E7-2BB83F92910B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Obviously I’m still at work 😭 said I’m not moving off my chair and I’ve taken bucket loads of meds
I knew they would do this to you, they just take advantage when you struggle in, you should have stayed home broski.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have always wanted the soft touch ones but I am a tight cow and have wanted to pay extra for them, let me know how they feel on and how they wash up! I might have to treat myself

Also, what do we think baby wears to bed?
Think he'd keep his pants on incase the kids come running in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I have always wanted the soft touch ones but I am a tight cow and have wanted to pay extra for them, let me know how they feel on and how they wash up! I might have to treat myself

Also, what do we think baby wears to bed?
They were only £11 would you pay that. The bugs bunny ones are a short and T-shirt set she only charged me £2!!!!!! I should have got others too

• Heart
They were only £11 would you pay that. The bugs bunny ones are a short and T-shirt set she only charged me £2!!!!!! I should have got others too
Is it like the oversized boxy cropped tee with the Bugs ones?! I love those ones.

I usually scoff at spending more than a tenner on something from Primark but I do need some new PJs.

Think he'd keep his pants on incase the kids come running in
Is he nesh though!? Does he need a tshirt?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Is it like the oversized boxy cropped tee with the Bugs ones?! I love those ones.

I usually scoff at spending more than a tenner on something from Primark but I do need some new PJs.

No t shirt, just his boxers. Then a big bear like dressing gown for winter mornings.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Hmmm I’m not sure it looks normal size. I’ll have Look after when I’m home
Hahahah £1 extra wont make a difference will it.
I’ll let you know how they wash 😀
I’m in a cafe on my own I never do things like this. Am I officially an adult 🙈🙈
9F50119E-3923-4B5F-B873-6C9680446EB2.jpeg

• Heart

Definitely a shirt, too. And pants. And perhaps some PJ trousers, if he’s feeling fancy? 😂

No t shirt, just his boxers. Then a big bear like dressing gown for winter mornings.
Now here’s a thought. I’d like if he were naturally warm, makes snuggling up all the more favourable

• Heart
Going to think about him actually dressed in a dressing gown and re-read this.

Ah I love that one! 😍❤

Still in our room till 4 then coach picking us up at 6:30 so LO has had his last swim in our pool and a bath and is getting ready for a nap while we enjoy the last of the sunshine before showers and finishing packing ready to go sit in the outside bar!

• Heart
Definitely a shirt, too. And pants. And perhaps some PJ trousers, if he’s feeling fancy? 😂

Now here’s a thought. I’d like if he were naturally warm, makes snuggling up all the more favourable
I think pyjama bottoms but no shirt. Like some subtle tartan ones. Slung low on his hips.

• Heart
I love your music taste so much, there's so many songs on my Spotify now that should make me think of fic but actually make me think of you x
Ah that’s so sweet lovey! 🤍 I have such a varied taste but my current playlist is lots of angsty female voices mixed with mellow love/heartbreak songs and then some odd boyband mixes thrown in! x

the other song I’m in love with atm is Tate McRae ‘That Way’ it’s definitely gonna be the title of a fic! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.