John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending all the love to my girls @mimimithis and @Gossgossgoss9888 - and whoever else needs it.

so, I had the AZ vaccine for the first two, the first one I had was awful, I basically seized up and couldn’t walk for a day. Fine off my second and then my Pfizer booster.
Came to during the night, literally couldn’t move. Pain in every joint even my knuckles. RLF basically made me a fort of cushions and blankets because the only relief I had was heat. I’m dosed up to the eyeballs right now, and can’t actually rotate my right wrist 😬 why does this have to happen when I’m applying for a job. RLF is going to drive me into work, in a hope they take one look at me and send me to wfh

thanks @mimimithis
I’ll try and catch up later x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sending all the love to my girls @mimimithis and @Gossgossgoss9888 - and whoever else needs it.

so, I had the AZ vaccine for the first two, the first one I had was awful, I basically seized up and couldn’t walk for a day. Fine off my second and then my Pfizer booster.
Came to during the night, literally couldn’t move. Pain in every joint even my knuckles. RLF basically made me a fort of cushions and blankets because the only relief I had was heat. I’m dosed up to the eyeballs right now, and can’t actually rotate my right wrist 😬 why does this have to happen when I’m applying for a job. RLF is going to drive me into work, in a hope they take one look at me and send me to wfh

thanks @mimimithis
Oh bb, can you not call in sick? It’s no use torturing yourself this way. But if your bosses are sensible, they’ll send you home right away.

I just want to wrap you in a blanket and give you tea and make sure you’re comfortable ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Angelic. 🥰

thanks @mimimithis
That sounds awful. :( I really hope they let you work from home. Hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

thanks @mimimithis

You sound like you are falling apart. Surely you can't work if your limbs arnt working?

Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Morning all. Regret staying up late partying on the JG thread, I'm tiiiired.

Thanks @maccamacc for the new thread!

Good luck today @mimimithis 🤞

That sounds rough @einahpets93 . I haven't been able to get one yet. Took LO for his flu spray up the nose yesterday and it was traumatic, and I'm not convinced any went up his nose anyway.

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope you feel better soon. RLF has diagnosed himself with tonsillitis this morning and still gone to work. He was in bed by 8 last night and I can see him approaching burn out but he won't take a day off to take care of himself. Worried he's going to end up being really poorly but he's not listening to me. At the moment he's working himself to the point of illness in the week and then spending all weekend in bed, which also selfishly annoys me because then I don't get a break either.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning and happy new thread ladies 💙

Hope all you poorly one’s feel better soon 😥 and work treats us all kindly today!

471811AB-55F2-4E00-94CD-1AE81C26656C.jpeg

2A29C91E-EA1A-470A-8392-AC70B627C48E.jpeg

E202A0EF-93F2-4A5A-A114-D441DF7A7466.jpeg

• Heart
LO was sat on the kitchen counter this morning helping me pour the cereal. Like a cat, he made eye contact with me and pushed the teatowel off the counter and onto the floor. I got to his level and said "LO, when you throw things on the floor, I have to then pick them up and it makes more work for mummy, so please can you not do that again" (classic gentle parenting move).

He held my face in his hands, stared deep into my eyes and said "it's good to see you mummy" then booped my nose 😑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning team!

@Just Drive sweet dreams lovely

@Starttheline I would be v miffed with RLF being such a martyr, it's not fair you're left with all of the childcare at weekend.

@mimimithis Big Flirts was outstanding and I went to bed thoroughly satisfied thank you. Good luck with audit!

@einpets93 I am sorry you are feeling so awful, please take care of yourself!

@strawberrysunshine_x that picture is adorable and I want a baby now

@Gossgossgoss9888 are you WFH today? Please take it easy

@lou_claire91 safe travels today!

• Heart
My annual mortgage statement has just popped up in my inbox, reminding me that it's 3 years today that I completed on my flat and also reminding me that I have a mortgage to pay

• Heart
  • Sad
My annual mortgage statement has just popped up in my inbox, reminding me that it's 3 years today that I completed on my flat and also reminding me that I have a mortgage to pay
You're a real grown up now.

Why is he so fit!? I think we didn't appreciate this kit enough in hindsight.

City 832.jpg

Want to hold his hand
City 825.jpg

And him to touch my boob
City 99 (1).jpg

This is quite homoerotic
City 830.jpg

So cute
City 842.jpg

• Heart
I am in love with the bottom one, he looks so cute yet so sexy at same time. I want him.
Are you going shopping 🛍

Just dropped LO off at nursery and he pushed me out the door crying 😪🫣🤔 is he happy I’m going or not

You're a real grown up now.

Why is he so fit!? I think we didn't appreciate this kit enough in hindsight.

View attachment 1658857

Want to hold his hand
View attachment 1658858

And him to touch my boob
View attachment 1658861

This is quite homoerotic
View attachment 1658860

So cute
View attachment 1658859
I’m absolutely obsessed with the navy one. I think it was my favourite last year

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are you going shopping 🛍

Just dropped LO off at nursery and he pushed me out the door crying 😪🫣🤔 is he happy I’m going or not

I’m absolutely obsessed with the navy one. I think it was my favourite last year
I don't think so! I am feeling very lazy today. Maybe tomorrow! I'm excited to see your Primark finds.

• Heart
Obviously I’m still at work 😭 said I’m not moving off my chair and I’ve taken bucket loads of meds

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.