John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maaaaaaybe

I'm sorry if its terrible and you all hate it

View attachment 1664105
Link?

Looking forward to reading.

The in-between parts are the hardest!
I Love the in between parts, being able to fill in the gaps and perhaps bring some silliness (why hello Kyle), and fluff into my writing.

I had the most wonderful idea for my new chapter of Big Flirts this morning, as well as for the upcoming Little Flirts, even though I still haven’t finished the one from last weekend. Sorry about that, real life took over massively this week.

Can’t be sure it will help purify anything he is going to be a very naughty boy for bleeping the bosses wife but I hope you do like it when it’s done! 🤣
Very curious about this. 👍😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Still currently obsessed with his ass.

@strawberrysunshine_x I have never been more excited for anything ever than I am for you to go to M&S I'm fascinated to see what self control you have.
Omg guys I am SO overwhelmed. I wanted every thing !!! I can not cope. How am I meant to start shopping at crappy Aldi again like a bleeping peasant. I was defo the youngest there by 30 years. What a place. It’s only 2 minutes away from my house as well. Within walking distance .. I didn’t know what to get ! There was so many things I wanted. Even the cordial is ducking posh. Cranberry & raspberry?! I need to try that one day
Firsr up the Xmas decorations look delightful & I need the ice skate red lights ;

139F0A1E-916E-4B2E-A208-AB799109397D.jpeg
4B0841FF-07CF-4A42-B94B-F2E41D171175.jpeg
3053C8E8-9B09-491C-B0A8-A943474DF1E2.jpeg
2FAD062D-1C7F-4856-80EC-8CB39C19B305.jpeg
B678314E-0B9E-4B2D-A94C-95C720E3B861.jpeg
F9833498-15AA-494F-AD0C-A8173D4EB910.jpeg

Food wise i got these ;; what do I eat first. I can not WAIT for lunch 🙈🙈 what is a life & how do I get one

4680B6F3-8E9D-43A3-B532-3D79C4153BFB.jpeg
43738422-F3FA-4FA2-B35A-8F040897AD53.jpeg
57CA54C6-4234-44D6-8EE8-66E09FD4618A.jpeg
E06951E0-FFA0-41CC-991A-AC63D94285C5.jpeg
Few things reduced today. Got little one a tub of mash too that he can have with some fish & peas for tea 🥳 what a morning
Plant kitchen cookie pots are for RLF

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg guys I am SO overwhelmed. I wanted every thing !!! I can not cope. How am I meant to start shopping at crappy Aldi again like a bleeping peasant. I was defo the youngest there by 30 years. What a place. It’s only 2 minutes away from my house as well. Within walking distance .. I didn’t know what to get ! There was so many things I wanted. Even the cordial is ducking posh. Cranberry & raspberry?! I need to try that one day
Firsr up the Xmas decorations look delightful & I need the ice skate red lights ;

View attachment 1664234View attachment 1664235View attachment 1664236View attachment 1664237View attachment 1664238View attachment 1664239
Food wise i got these ;; what do I eat first. I can not WAIT for lunch 🙈🙈 what is a life & how do I get one

View attachment 1664241View attachment 1664242View attachment 1664243View attachment 1664244Few things reduced today. Got little one a tub of mash too that he can have with some fish & peas for tea 🥳 what a morning
I am so pleased for you. It is a slippery slope, there is one next door to the station so I could go in every day after work if I didn't exercise some self control.

Can't wait to hear what you think of Colin

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1664234View attachment 1664235View attachment 1664236View attachment 1664237View attachment 1664238View attachment 1664239

View attachment 1664241View attachment 1664242View attachment 1664243View attachment 1664244Few things reduced today. Got little one a tub of mash too that he can have with some fish & peas for tea 🥳 what a morning
Glad you had fun!!! They do such gorgeous Christmas decs and candles ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am so pleased for you. It is a slippery slope, there is one next door to the station so I could go in every day after work if I didn't exercise some self control.

Can't wait to hear what you think of Colin
There are so many different versions of Colin. Cupcakes , mini rolls ( I’ve had the sainsburys ones and they’re good). I’m going to have to do this now. Maybe I could treat myself once every few weeks until I get bored. I want to try the crisps and the bakery 🥯 🫣

• Heart
Can’t be sure it will help purify anything he is going to be a very naughty boy for bleeping the bosses wife but I hope you do like it when it’s done! 🤣
Omg stop it - I want to read now!
And bleeping the boss’s wife is so ridiculously believable and in JS character isn’t it 😂

• Heart

This is everything! Can feel your excitement, who needs John Stones, we just go to M&S for our kicks

Can't wait to hear how you enjoy your lunch!

I'm going PJ shopping shortly! Will report back.

And bleeping the boss’s wife is so ridiculously believable and in JS character isn’t it 😂

I am feral at the thought of it. The stupid idiot will be so angsty but so sexy at the same time.

• Heart

Literally it was a thought that came into my head when him and Pep hugged at the end of the match and he tapped his ass and I just thought of the remarks Kyle would make (as he is going to know about it) when he saw that …
there is going to be some build up and back story (starts in 2016 but goes up till now-ish) so that everyone can enjoy the calm before the storm! There is going to be lots of snarky remarks and sly moments and I have already briefly written the ending (as when I wrote up the concept I had to think where I wanted it to go) but I need to obviously write the rest, it may be shorter chapters than Watch the Sun Come Up so it will be more chapters than a few bulky ones and I may release it before I’ve finished it for a change ..

There are so many different versions of Colin. Cupcakes , mini rolls ( I’ve had the sainsburys ones and they’re good). I’m going to have to do this now. Maybe I could treat myself once every few weeks until I get bored. I want to try the crisps and the bakery 🥯 🫣
I always get the sweets from there from my mum when she pops in and me and RLF do do a M&S pasta ready meal night and snacky bits once in a while as a treat!!

• Heart
Literally it was a thought that came into my head when him and Pep hugged at the end of the match and he tapped his ass and I just thought of the remarks Kyle would make (as he is going to know about it) when he saw that …
there is going to be some build up and back story (starts in 2016 but goes up till now-ish) so that everyone can enjoy the calm before the storm! There is going to be lots of snarky remarks and sly moments and I have already briefly written the ending (as when I wrote up the concept I had to think where I wanted it to go) but I need to obviously write the rest, it may be shorter chapters than Watch the Sun Come Up so it will be more chapters than a few bulky ones and I may release it before I’ve finished it for a change ..

I always get the sweets from there from my mum when she pops in and me and RLF do do a M&S pasta ready meal night and snacky bits once in a while as a treat!!
Oohh I will start doing this 😭. They had a good plant based section RLF is vegan
I love a pasta dish 🍝

• Heart

We are doing this tonight! Kinda having a pasta buffet as I bought the 3 for £7 and some garlic bread last time I was in.

• Heart
Do we think he can change a light bulb? And if so, does he actually do it?!

• Haha
Was planning on having a duvet day & my m&s curry for lunch … my mums just rang me asking if I want to go out for lunch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do we think he can change a light bulb? And if so, does he actually do it?!
I reckon he knows how to, and has the capability, but rarely does it (kinda the approach he has to playing football games 😂)

The story sounds great! I loved WTSCU and when you do longer stories ❤

This sounds amazing !!! Can I come for tea

I’ve just realised the mash has black pepper in it 🙈 LO may not like that 😭
Did you buy the Colin cake in the end or not??
If we ever had a Tattle meet up there HAS to be a Colin involved 😂 (I mean I’m sure M&S will be sponsoring the event by the looks of it so hopefully it’s a given)

• Heart
I reckon he knows how to, and has the capability, but rarely does it (kinda the approach he has to playing football games 😂)

If we ever had a Tattle meet up there HAS to be a Colin involved 😂 (I mean I’m sure M&S will be sponsoring the event by the looks of it so hopefully it’s a given)
I got a jar 😆😆

0C7D0DA6-F916-4D46-9A1B-29E7C5C76FBA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oohh I will start doing this 😭. They had a good plant based section RLF is vegan
I love a pasta dish 🍝
It’s definitely nice to have, we always treat it as like a posh takeaway ha! And LO loves the pastas too!!

We are doing this tonight! Kinda having a pasta buffet as I bought the 3 for £7 and some garlic bread last time I was in.
That’s exactly what we do!!! We have a little bit of each as a treat!! It’s just yum!

Honestly I love doing longer ones too! And I am loving this one so much, I’m trying to set myself up a schedule for writing for the next month to get things done and organise my time better!

RLF has said about getting the Halloween Colin as normally me and my mum but each other them when they do special ones, she got me a valentines one and I got RLF the super dad one they did!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.