John Stones #4 Rubens is a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to go to bed and forget this evening has happened, but I have an utterly shite day at work tomorrow and going to sleep will bring that even closer 😫

Pep being very dignified in his interview

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Office again tomorrow?

My work phone is in my bedroom. My boss is a Liverpool fan. My assistant is a Liverpool fan. My entire team knew how much I wanted this. I cannot bring myself to look at it.

I was thinking we'll have some AON to cheer us up, until I realised it's the day of the West Ham Carabao Cup game. More sad days.

• Sad
I don’t know whom I dislike more at the moment, Real Madrid or LFC. I’m just bitter. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Office again tomorrow?

My work phone is in my bedroom. My boss is a Liverpool fan. My assistant is a Liverpool fan. My entire team knew how much I wanted this. I cannot bring myself to look at it.

I was thinking we'll have some AON to cheer us up, until I realised it's the day of the West Ham Carabao Cup game. More sad days.
No I'm at home tomorrow so can wallow in my dressing gown, BUT I have to tell my direct reports that I'm leaving and I am absolutely dreading it (though admittedly will be glad to no longer be keeping a secret)

Ughh that is the worst. I'd be tempted to not touch the phone tonight and just delete without reading tomorrow. Are they likely to be dickheads about it when you see them?

Are RLF or the cats there to give you a cuddle?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No I'm at home tomorrow so can wallow in my dressing gown, BUT I have to tell my direct reports that I'm leaving and I am absolutely dreading it (though admittedly will be glad to no longer be keeping a secret)

Ughh that is the worst. I'd be tempted to not touch the phone tonight and just delete without reading tomorrow. Are they likely to be dickheads about it when you see them?

Are RLF or the cats there to give you a cuddle?
Oh no. That is not a nice day. I am impressed you have managed to keep it a secret this long! When I was last transferred (against my will), I wasn't allowed to tell anyone but as soon as I walked out the meeting everyone could tell from my face.

RLF has honestly asked at least five times, 'what do you think went wrong!?' so he's sleeping in his car tonight.

• Heart
  • Angry
Oh no. That is not a nice day. I am impressed you have managed to keep it a secret this long! When I was last transferred (against my will), I wasn't allowed to tell anyone but as soon as I walked out the meeting everyone could tell from my face.

RLF has honestly asked at least five times, 'what do you think went wrong!?' so he's sleeping in his car tonight.
It is a poorly kept secret and I wouldn't be surprised if they have already heard through the grapevine, so that will make it even more awkward. I have no idea why anyone thinks its a good idea to keep this kind of thing quiet, because it inevitably just breeds distrust. Thankfully I have a few days off after tomorrow so can throw the grenade and then hide until next week.

RLF is lucky to even have the car to sleep in....now is not the time for a post mortem

Naaah, Liverpool of course.

City to win the PL. Real to win the CL. Chelsea to win the FA Cup.
I want Liverpool to lose everything purely because the talk of the quad is nauseating. I would love it (love it) if they end the season with the Carabao Cup only and everyone has to eat their words

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Naaah, Liverpool of course.

City to win the PL. Real to win the CL. Chelsea to win the FA Cup.
It is a poorly kept secret and I wouldn't be surprised if they have already heard through the grapevine, so that will make it even more awkward. I have no idea why anyone thinks its a good idea to keep this kind of thing quiet, because it inevitably just breeds distrust. Thankfully I have a few days off after tomorrow so can throw the grenade and then hide until next week.

RLF is lucky to even have the car to sleep in....now is not the time for a post mortem

I want Liverpool to lose everything purely because the talk of the quad is nauseating. I would love it (love it) if they end the season with the Carabao Cup only and everyone has to eat their words
True. I find the hype and breathless hysteria surrounding LFC to be completely absurd. And so many of their supporters are insufferable.