John Stones #5 CL final? Nah, you're alright. Bae's got bigger plans that night.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a new day and a new thread JS lovers. Anyone do anything interesting last night?!

Title courtesy of @Gossgossgoss9888

RECAP:
- Bae become an actor
- We discovered he likes gammon and eggs
- Rubens returned
- Bae revealed he is a serial outfit repeater
- He has horrendous table manners that still don't give us the ick
- He got sympathy pangs so he could hang out with Kyle at the medical centre
- We're all mad here

No bae, that's just you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bae being a superstar and looking GORGEOUS ❤ although I don't recognise this competition at all, must be nothing important

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've ordered McDonalds (yes, at this time) and am reading Bluemoon. Whenever bae doesn't play he becomes the best player on the pitch, currently lapping it all up.

Bae being a superstar and looking GORGEOUS ❤ although I don't recognise this competition at all, must be nothing important

Still waiting for him to come over and do nothing but talk at me all night long.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

What an insane one that was. But it had one of the most heartfelt bae moments ever with him holding Kyle’s hand.

Reactions: 3
My tax is some tiktoks with cute and funny bae (mostly with Kyle because he deserves the world after yesterday) to cheer us up. Have a nice day everyone, also good luck @Violetroselily with the announcement💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I need hoodie John to indulge me while I wallow.

Have a good day besties. Good luck @Violetroselily

76.png
71.png
179.jpg
16.png
122.jpg
113.jpeg
106.png
105.png
102.jpg
117.png

He looks nothing like himself here but still impossibly gorgeous.

186.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
:( How am I supposed to get up and go to work when I know bae and his boys are sad?

Dreaming of happier times.

gettyimages-949074866-612x612.jpg
IMG_20220505_070901.jpg
2.66377461.jpg

Also has anyone seen this before? Not his current level of glow-up but he looks lovely.

I don't know how they got him to look at the camera like that in the transitions. I feel like "Okay John, if you can just smoulder at us a bit" would have the opposite effect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread I feel like it’s only right to drop This beauty that brought me out of being a lurker
298CE81D-E661-4D1B-94C9-0FA8E9403CAC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks girls. Hope you all have a nice, quiet day ❤

Some arms, bum and bulge to start the day off right

tumblr_oz862duViR1s59nqxo1_540.jpg

UrLEeAG.jpg

F02B590E-4258-43F1-8C5D-5679483A7C18.jpeg

0_GettyImages-1326130451.jpg

bpanews_ce4422d3-fc21-4a36-a25a-f955e78459d4_embedded260439591.jpeg

1_John-Stones-Man-City (1).jpg

John-Stones-1.jpg

• Heart
I am off again today and I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

@Gossgossgoss9888 haven't seen that before, thank you!

He is such a good sport about filming cringey transitions etc and managing to not look awkward af. I don't know if it's because he has had to do it so often now that he's immune to it or that he knows if he just cracks on and gives them what they want it will get it over and done with quicker.

• Heart
I am off again today and I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

@Gossgossgoss9888 haven't seen that before, thank you!

He is such a good sport about filming cringey transitions etc and managing to not look awkward af. I don't know if it's because he has had to do it so often now that he's immune to it or that he knows if he just cracks on and gives them what they want it will get it over and done with quicker.

I'd recommend a day on the sofa watching Together, or All or Nothing (watch the Spurs one once you've finished City), and maybe another McDonald's

Or you are welcome to distract yourself by doing my 121s today 👍

• Heart
I'd recommend a day on the sofa watching Together, or All or Nothing (watch the Spurs one once you've finished City), and maybe another McDonald's

Or you are welcome to distract yourself by doing my 121s today 👍
I am afraid I won't be making it to the sofa, I am staying in bed due to the fact I am a sloth. Currently watching Ruben's Ultimate Footballer video, and on the verge of a panic attack over the fact he ISN'T DOING THEM IN ORDER!

It's my MO to make an extravagant purchase when I'm feeling sad (usually a holiday), and UK Disney Cruises go on sale this afternoon...

• Haha
  • Heart
I am afraid I won't be making it to the sofa, I am staying in bed due to the fact I am a sloth. Currently watching Ruben's Ultimate Footballer video, and on the verge of a panic attack over the fact he ISN'T DOING THEM IN ORDER!

It's my MO to make an extravagant purchase when I'm feeling sad (usually a holiday), and UK Disney Cruises go on sale this afternoon...
I feel you - i’m a serial holiday booker to mask my sadness 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ll go anywhere as long as there’s cocktails and white sand.
My next sad holiday is in 2 weeks 🤣

• Heart