John Stones #4 Rubens is a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @Violetroselily

Recap: We all still want to do unspeakable things to the fittest man on the planet

38.jpeg

Thread sponsored by Ruben Dias:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
BAE IS AN ACTOR NOW! I love him.

Is it ridiculous I am buzzing for his character progression!? Not a hint of awkwardness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They know Johnathan is eye candy.
I wonder how the conversation goes when they need him for content.

I KNOW HE HATES IT 😂

Bae chews with his mouth open 😂

87A937B7-36D5-416B-A7A9-63F3C2AF1A22.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
They know Johnathan is eye candy.
I wonder how the conversation goes when they need him for content.

I KNOW HE HATES IT
😂
Absolutely!

Bae when he doesn't get changed after training quick enough and gets accosted for whatever nonsense they want to film...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think about being on the content team sometimes and I’m like, it would be a problem…

‘Who do you want today, Sandor?’
‘Errr…’
*sigh* ‘I’ll get John…’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The fluffiness in these 🥰 🥰 🥰

Is this going to be the week we get the dream!? Please Pep!

The intent way he is listening to Rubens…those pecs and biceps bulging through his shirt…this video is imprinted in my mind and body forever.

BAE IS AN ACTOR NOW! I love him.

Is it ridiculous I am buzzing for his character progression!? Not a hint of awkwardness.
I love him! No, it’s not ridiculous at all! I love that he is getting more comfortable with these things. Kyle always seems to be the go-to for these types of things and as much as I do find him entertaining, I’m happy to see John coming out of his shell a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve been skimming the threads @cobette can you link your John story (if I’ve read correctly?) x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6