John Stones #4 Rubens is a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bae spotted in the wild on Twitter today! I have so many things I should have spent today doing that did not involve scouring any and all forms of social media for any mention of JS, yet here we are.

View attachment 1203560

This handwriting though, the '5' 🤣

View attachment 1203558

Here you go x

All or Nothing - Chapter 1 - bubblegumwall - Men's Football RPF [Archive of Our Own]
Yay thank you 🥰

Also what is it with these footballers (and by that I mean JS5 and JG10) looking fit as from that angle whereas I looked like a 10 chinned toe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone have a word with bae and tell him to stop cutting his hair please.

Insane how good he looks from that angle. Dangerously close to the blowjob angle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another haircut? 🧐
I thought it looked like it but it's hard to tell from the photo (it's a crime he looks good at that angle btw, just not fair). It looks shorter on top but sides don't look that trimmed!?

It was looking so long at the weekend though. I would love to have seen how long it would have gotten if him and Bernardo got to have their bet.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right,
Where was he, who was he with, how did he smell? Was he sexy, was he fit, were his thighs waiting to be ridden?

• Haha
He looks so delicious in that pic 🥵I think he mentioned somewhere that he gets a haircut weekly. And his acting😂 gutted he missed the chance to play in peaky blinders
@cobette I just read the 2nd chapter today, love it so much, hope your goal is to hit 1M words with this one too🙏🏼💞

• Heart
I wonder if he was alone. I'm getting mad fantasies of bumping into him in a pub. Have been on their website and I could afford to eat there, which means he sometimes spends time in public places where we might go.

I wonder if he was alone. I'm getting mad fantasies of bumping into him in a pub. Have been on their website and I could afford to eat there, which means he sometimes spends time in public places where we might go.
Someone @ that wifey and thank her for the new content but politely request further details.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he was alone i would act out my fantasy and make him fall inlove with me

Reactions: 4
I just read the Twitter thread again and the lady said she was going to go down and see him but he'd left. I am torn between admiration (because that takes balls) and cringe (because he'd hate that, one way to prevent repeat custom from JS - treat him like a zoo exhibit).

Reactions: 7
I just read the Twitter thread again and the lady said she was going to go down and see him but he'd left. I am torn between admiration (because that takes balls) and cringe (because he'd hate that, one way to prevent repeat custom from JS - treat him like a zoo exhibit).

probably his worst nightmare, especially if it’s coming from a woman. Imagine if she would have even made some comment about him being hot… he would leave, cry and immediately write a 1 star rating on Tripadvisor in the parking lot (or the bad boy he is probably while driving)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same. I really do plan to have a wander around the area in case I get a sighting. I know, it’s cringe, but I will. I know I won’t actually see him.

My mind just cannot let go of the fact the Dishes Girl got to live out our fantasy of John seeing us across the restaurant and sauntering over and chatting us up. Then she had the nerve to call him an asshole.

Dishes Girl, if you’re reading this:
Let me explain something, my good witch. ANY John interaction is a good one. Liar though he may have been, you got to duck him. Shut it.

• Haha
He had fish and chips.i know it.

In his new vid he mentions his family alot ( obv means ON) but can’t say her name and that he should be on the sofa chilling but is usually working or in the gym and how hard it is on them because his job is so intense.

I wonder how much they really see of one another.

Reactions: 2
He had fish and chips.i know it.

In his new vid he mentions his family alot ( obv means ON) but can’t say her name and that he should be on the sofa chilling but is usually working or in the gym and how hard it is on them because his job is so intense.

I wonder how much they really see of one another.
I had the same thought. He sounded a bit exasperated.

Someone have a word with bae and tell him to stop cutting his hair please.

Insane how good he looks from that angle. Dangerously close to the blowjob angle.
I will be useless at work for the rest of the day after reading that. My boss would like a word with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
probably his worst nightmare, especially if it’s coming from a woman. Imagine if she would have even made some comment about him being hot… he would leave, cry and immediately write a 1 star rating on Tripadvisor in the parking lot (or the bad boy he is probably while driving)
I really think pretending not to recognise him would work for John.

Just be at the pub, looking hot, find a way to engineer a casual conversation, introduce yourself and then early on casually ask him what his job is.

The problem is not only finding the right pub and being hot enough, but also finding the nerves of steel not to just hide in a corner, melting into a puddle.

• Heart