John Stones #39 John hanging round the gates in his hoodie, but we'd much rather see him in the nudy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just feeling crappy. Not like those few weeks of down-a-well nothingness, but an uncomfortable agitated sadness that has me crying and angry and pissed off, pinballing all over the place between fight and flight.

Thinking of skipping therapy this week. Know I shouldn't but just feel so embarrassed about emailing her the other week.
Thinking of decreasing contact with my family. Fell out with my mum as per usual, feel like a terrible person and just want to get away. Maybe I'd be better if I never had to interact with anyone.
Thinking of quitting my job. Leaving my house. Running away. Get on a bus or a train or a plane and just keep going as far as I can. Go to the sea and float away. Go to the forest and disappear.

Feel uncomfortable and trapped in my skin, every sense heightemed, want to unzip and step out of myself and be someone else.

Crying for no reason and feel like an idiot and I'm sorry for bringing it here but I don't have anybody I don't have to pretend with.

Doesn't matter. Brain conspires against me. Will be OK.
I’m so sorry you’ve had a bad day. It must be so horrendous for you 😥 is there anything you can identify as a “trigger” for these feelings coming on? (Apologies if you have already covered this in previous threads before I joined.)
I wish I had the answers for you and a magic solution to make your pain go away 😔 I would definitely recommend sticking with the therapy this week - it’s there to help you. Please just keep talking to us, we’re here for you 💙

2346010D-850E-4634-A560-B5612AD41FC4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here's a photo we don't see often. Looks like a child cheesin' for a photo. Except.... ahem. Clearly not a child. 👀

cheese.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so sorry you’ve had a bad day. It must be so horrendous for you 😥 is there anything you can identify as a “trigger” for these feelings coming on? (Apologies if you have already covered this in previous threads before I joined.)
I wish I had the answers for you and a magic solution to make your pain go away 😔 I would definitely recommend sticking with the therapy this week - it’s there to help you. Please just keep talking to us, we’re here for you 💙

View attachment 1638468
Thank you ❤

No triggers really.

Mostly just snowball effects. I feel tit so my routines fall apart and then I feel worse.

Moods hit me like weather and this one is something of a storm.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These photos are definitely needed tonight!

I’ve written 4K so far for this one shot so I may have to split it into 2 if I don’t get it finished by tomorrow!

also RLF just came in with this and said it’s an ice cream nest!
DA13F8A6-BA83-4FC9-98F9-E535B1E939B1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.