John Stones #37 JS5 has a new crop of fans, and we all want to show him our cans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love these!

Tbh I could prob make an entire fic from it but my writing to do list is too long so we'll have to had an abridged vers
Between us, we now have seven pairs of sunglasses on holiday… VRL will be raging with me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many times can one scream into the void in one day? Asking for a friend
A former colleague and I used to put our meeting location as "padded cell" when we had to have calls for void screaming. Then someone else saw it in the calendar and we had to stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
shop shops link to HK feet wiki didn’t phase me (I said I’d seen worse feet) and now she thinks I have a 🦶🏼 fetish 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was my parting gift. I’m off now. See you’s in the next thread! Please tag me

Four pints in…

love you all xxxx
Safe flight lovey! ❤

RLF just text me as he’s in the office today saying ‘I Love You ❤

& my immediate response back was ‘why? What have you done now or what are you planning on doing?’🤣 it sounds suss to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Safe flight lovey! ❤

RLF just text me as he’s in the office today saying ‘I Love You ❤

& my immediate response back was ‘why? What have you done now or what are you planning on doing?’🤣 it sounds suss to me!
Yeah I assume somethings up when that happens

I bought RLF a bottle of aftershave. He’s confused as to why and what I’ve done wrong…

What I’ve done wrong is not actually getting him a birthday present for august as he returned everything i bought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.