Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Title courtesy of our @cornflower

Recap:
The refugees have returned to their Brummie homeland, we do hope they'll visit regularly.

(If you don't think this is an excellent version of this song, then I'm not sure we can be friends anymore)

It's a match day, but I'm not sure any of us give a shit.

Come back soon baeby, we miss you 💔💔💔

Are we ever going to wear this kit!?

Away Launch 01.jpg

God I hate you.
Barca 12.jpg

Pls put your hands on me in my knitwear
Bournemouth H 08.jpg

NEVER GETTING OVER MISSING THIS
Dortmund H 01.jpg

Why can't we have nice things!?
Palace H 09.jpg

Come back you pair of twats
Training 04.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
imagine riding him and you just look down and see his nan smiling at you i tbink id go dry and my lady would spit his cock out

• Haha
Reactions: 15

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
my brothers just came round to drop me off a trent mini figure thing (??) and has said he recons john stones is a well put together gentleman with a skincare routine, after i told him about my new love for him

also said he wanks off kyle walker

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Just bleurghing this out so it's not festering in my head. Feel free to ignore.

I just feel all the time like I'm constantly being pulled from one thing to another, like every time a problem comes up someone says, "gossgoss worked on this once, she'll know what to do" and then I'm pulled into calls that are nothing to do with what I'm supposed to be working on, and I'm having to try to remember shit I did weeks or months ago and apply that knowledge on the fly to whatever's going on with it now.

And of course I don't mind helping people out but most of the time it's ad hoc and it's like it's not expected to impact the amount of my actual work I can get done in a day.

Overheard work crush on the phone to my boss this morning, asking if he could borrow one of the team, "ideally gossgoss" to work on something complicated for him. It was a nightmare as well but at least he properly arranged it, and unlike almost everyone who dumps stuff on me he actually came and sat with me and explained it and helped me make decisions about it and didn't just leave me floundering on my own. Crush aside, a little bit of support goes a fucking long way.

Also, a while back my boss told me I had to get better at reviewing other people's work. This was after a project where I'd given someone a load of feedback and hadn't gone through their work with a fine-toothed comb afterwards to make sure they'd made the changes I'd suggested, and they'd missed some things out. It turned out the changes were needed and not having done them caused problems. So boss and I sat down and agreed I'd work on it, being more thorough with my reviews and following them up.

So this week I sent over a bunch of feedback to someone who had done some work for me. It took me ages to go through it because of the constant interruptions as above, but eventually I got it done and sent it over.

Then today he's responded with feedback on my feedback, basically challenging everything and saying it's not needed. So now I have to go back through that and explain and justify myself and it pisses me off how much this has upset me because I pride myself on being easy going and open to criticism and I don't want to be all defensive. But my head is whirling about how shit I am at everything, and the guy I gave the feedback to is loads more experienced than me so I have impostor syndrome alarms going off everywhere and I feel like I'm just making more work for myself and I just want to shrug and say yeah, you're right, I'm sorry, leave everything as it is, except I know then I'm back to step bloody 1 where I'm not good enough.

Then today on top of everything I had to give a presentation, not a huge one but the type of presentation my boss told me I was awkward in before, so I just powered through it hardly able to concentrate on what I was saying because of you are a bit awkward, aren't you front and centre of my mind.

I don't know why it's all bothering me so much. Past few days I've felt like it's manageable but then today it's just been a wave of feeling like I'm no good at anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

spilldatea

VIP Member
will catch up i minute but just wanted to come here to scream/rant

i’ve just finished work after starting at 8 this morning so pulled a 14 hour shift because people don’t understand deadlines and everyone fucked off and left me to finish it alone and i’m ready to burn my office to the ground!!!! i hate working with men they are entitled dickheads who think their time is more valuable than line i swear i’m gonna start a fight tomorrow

• Heart
  • Sad

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I feel like I'm going to be one of those friends that only comes to you for help 😔 This is a totally selfish post but the JG one doesn't seem the place for spilling your personal shit on anymore.
Picked up my keys for my flat purchase and oh my god, buyers remorse is a very real thing. My flat, once decorated will be cute. The neighbours and location less so. I was very aware of this but now I'm scared. It's not like Compton or Beirut ( apologies if you live there, I'm basing this on films!) but I feel unsettled. I can make my flat safe, and I know it's all new and things take time but I think I've emptied my body of tears. Any words of wisdom.

Softening this with I think John has a nice face and i'm partial to his friend Kyle, more out of curiosity than desire.

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Morning ladies. I can’t cope with these; his hair, eyes, stubble, lips. God he’s annoying

DF5E13A2-B6EA-419E-98D8-CF22579DC2C5.jpeg

C1B45EC3-DFD9-4972-A122-43DB3C87D6AA.jpeg

85B82EEC-6DA8-4106-93B8-C1E5E9C855BD.jpeg

Also morning musing. This photo was from the weekend - its only beginning of October and he has a t-shirt, hoodie AND jacket on?! Why so nesh baby

03C84912-255F-4C32-AA85-680AF2D6A78F.jpeg

Anyway hope you all have a lovely Thursday 💙

@2busyshopping34 - I agree with the others - sack him off, you can do way better and don’t waste anymore of your time on him honey. Plenty more fish in the sea (maybe even some in the Barnsley sea) 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 13

spilldatea

VIP Member
cba fuckin third one this year that’s dabbled in other women ✨ yes i have! just canny believe it after he took me on holiday for my bday feel like muiraneen or whatever the fuck she’s called

scouse men ❌❌❌
what a snidey little prick!!!do you want me to come and kick his head in? can batter him for you if you want x

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why you’d get all those awful tattoos of your Mrs, split up with her, laser them off; then repeat the whole thing with the next girl 😂
Like surely the fact he’s removed some previously takes away the sentiment from it all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Although to be fair Nanna on the thigh has to be the worst of them all bless him

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Still shipping this.

What would you say if I had decided to bin off writing a Leroy sequel to potentially write a bae/HK one shot instead!? (DO NOT get excited, I don't even have a plot yet, just an urge to write it)
Would wank my clit off and die from dehydration 💦💦💦

Feel like I need to start paying you commission

• Haha
  • Heart