John Stones #37 JS5 has a new crop of fans, and we all want to show him our cans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hope everyone is ok and sorry about your crappy week and morning rubae 😢 the little old lady sounds so sweet though.

⚠do not read if you’re eating⚠my tummy is making awful, thunderous noises like I’m about to tit myself but like, I don’t need to? please tell me this doesn’t just happen to me also it’s not trapped wind before anyone says

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Have you ever noticed if your bumper is like this? Like the black bit that looks like you could take it off? I feel like I’ve never even looked at it before (I haven’t, to be fair). I feel like the scratch on the silver bit must be from something else.

Disclaimer: yes my car is filthy. I drive on filthy roads so I don’t really see the point in washing it.

Purple splodge is my face, not another incident.

View attachment 1632930
I’m just trying to find pics of our minis to see what they’ve been like 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes…
Got it too
B2B3E50B-F63F-4BDF-9D56-B08805F0C871.png

Flight delayed… but all my dreams have come true

i finally have a pint

381E97CF-9FB9-4B21-A1EB-E1722D6CC035.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
hope everyone is ok and sorry about your crappy week and morning rubae 😢 the little old lady sounds so sweet though.

⚠do not read if you’re eating⚠my tummy is making awful, thunderous noises like I’m about to tit myself but like, I don’t need to? please tell me this doesn’t just happen to me also it’s not trapped wind before anyone says
I do sometimes get funny tummy noises

I hope you're not brewing a tricky poo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Luton?

thoughts and prayers with you brother
Yep!! Ha! It’s so iconic for having tit departure options 🤣 That’s why I’m looking forward to Krispy Kremes for the plane as it’s the only good food place there! Although I will probably end up with some VS travel spritz set!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@cornflower you sweet thing. we stopped the nonsense because JS whispered this in our ear can you even tell what he's saying here!?

Is that too cryptic!?

We didn't wanna be him.

View attachment 1632461
I think he's saying something like "you're gonna get sent off." Maybe before that he tells him to calm down.

Have you ever noticed if your bumper is like this? Like the black bit that looks like you could take it off? I feel like I’ve never even looked at it before (I haven’t, to be fair). I feel like the scratch on the silver bit must be from something else.

Disclaimer: yes my car is filthy. I drive on filthy roads so I don’t really see the point in washing it.

Purple splodge is my face, not another incident.

View attachment 1632930
Pretty sure that's a tow-hook attachment. Most cars have them, it's where the tow-hook screws into the frame.

Edit: ah, I see you now you solved it. And I was right. 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Finally got out my wax pot to do my brows! So May as well do an eye reveal …
Before I waxed them
6E8FB97A-FFCA-49F8-8F45-02E3BC12B39E.jpeg
after but I still need to dye them before we go!
3BB029C3-CEF7-4F57-B0AC-2BCE3124F727.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Look at this fecking dog, without a care in the world, not getting an email every 2.4 seconds

she woke up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.