John Stones #37 JS5 has a new crop of fans, and we all want to show him our cans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my cheese rules

pizza ✅ but not strong cheese
cheeseburger ✅
cheese on toast ✅
dairylea/philly on toast/crackers ✅
halloumi ✅
mozzarella ✅

DAS IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
my cheese rules

pizza ✅ but not strong cheese
cheeseburger ✅
cheese on toast ✅
dairylea/phon toast/crackers ✅
halloumi ✅
mozzarella ✅

DAS IT.
I fully agree except I also don't want halloumi or cheese on toast, and mozzarella only in very limited circumstances

Going to eat this off of bae's dick

Screenshot_20221005_183402.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I fully agree except I also don't want halloumi or cheese on toast, and mozzarella only in very limited circumstances
do you not like a cheese & ham toastie? I can manage them dipped in ketchup. only mild cheese. why no halloumi VRL? too salty?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm gonna get this, do you want to come over?!

I always salivate over the M&S and Booth’s Christmas food catalogues but then never buy any of it. I think if I start I’ll go bankrupt.
I wish I had your restraint. This year has to be different though. You guys need to keep me in check. I am serious.
why’s it so tall
That's what she said.

Going to eat this off of bae's dick

View attachment 1628447
We'll get this too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
do you not like a cheese & ham toastie? I can manage them dipped in ketchup. only mild cheese. why no halloumi VRL? too salty?
I would have a toastie but with more ham than cheese, and I wouldn't choose one really. Halloumi just tastes like salty rubber tbh.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I always salivate over the M&S and Booths Christmas food catalogues but then never buy any of it. I think if I start I’ll go bankrupt.
I miss Booths so much living in London . Everytime I am up North I visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I never buy Christmas food for myself because I just spend Christmas at my parents' house eating all their food.

But maybe this year I'll get some goodies in to enjoy throughout the festive season.

• Heart
Yes, I did. I think my Christmas party food review from last year is my most liked post ever 😂 But then I joined this cult and I could no longer devote my life to M&S.
This sounds like a Take a Break headline.

I miss Booths so much living in London . Everytime I am up North I visit.
I love to just wander round feeling fancy and then inevitably leave without buying anything. The cafés are good too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
See I've always been extra, it's nothing to do with JS5

• Heart
Do you all like Christmas pudding? Or plum pudding if you are @cornflower

We tend not to get one as no one loves it, and we'd rather have trifle or something chocolatey

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.