John Stones #37 JS5 has a new crop of fans, and we all want to show him our cans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my poor babba 🥺

He just doesn't know how to react cos he's getting hugged by a really fit guy
I'm going to take your side here, despite generally being of the opinion that HK is extraordinarily sexless. The grip on bae's neck is a little erotic.

ELIBzY8X0AEz4J2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
For the first time in ages I can watch the Footy tonight! I shall be having a beer too 🍺
I love that we have matches constantly at the moment!

Do we think that bae has ever been an answer on Pointless?

I'm going to take your side here, despite generally being of the opinion that HK is extraordinarily sexless. The grip on bae's neck is a little erotic.

Don't you think his dick looks thick but small though?!

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm right with you babe, gotta have all new knickers for holiday in case your case bursts open.

I hate ASDA knickers though, they always fall down.
Not with these hips 🤣

Also when you live in the sticks you’re not spoilt for choice with shops

• Haha
Reactions: 6
does this mean you’re like me @LurkingAnnie and you pack underwear like you’re planning to tit your pants multiple times a day?

i went away earlier this year for a weekend city break and took a huge suitcase and had to pay excess baggage fees in excess of £100 because i went over my 20kg limit massively

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
does this mean you’re like me @LurkingAnnie and you pack underwear like you’re planning to tit your pants multiple times a day?

i went away earlier this year for a weekend city break and took a huge suitcase and had to pay excess baggage fees in excess of £100 because i went over my 20kg limit massively
Mate, it’s the bladder! I have to be prepared 🤣
We won’t go over our 40kg

well, we certainly won’t right now because I haven’t even started packing and RLF is STILL at work

• Haha

A girl after my own heart! Every HOUR's a catwalk on holiday.

P.S. I reckon I could have bought 2 silver STs with the amount I've spent on tickets already :mad:

just do it again for gods sake

Cobette all that food is incredible omg the pine cones?! the mushroom thing and the Camembert oh my LORD I need cheese NOW
Have you never had the pine cones?! I don't even like chocolate mousse but they are DIVINE. Closer to the time they'll do them in packs of two so you and RLF can get them up.

I was perving on all the cheese in M&S yesterday and wanted to cry over what @Violetroselily was missing out on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

P.S. I reckon I could have bought 2 silver STs with the amount I've spent on tickets already :mad:

Have you never had the pine cones?! I don't even like chocolate mousse but they are DIVINE. Closer to the time they'll do them in packs of two so you and RLF can get them up.

I was perving on all the cheese in M&S yesterday and wanted to cry over what @Violetroselily was missing out on.
Cheese is gross 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

They look incredible 😭 I dunno I’m mostly a savoury girl so don’t pay as much attention to the supermarket pudding world! ugh I think I might have to have pasta and cheese for tea now think we’ve only got brown pasta in though so it’ll basically be a salad 💯 you’ve inspired me to perv at cheese during my lunch break tomorrow

• Heart
  • Haha
What a rubbish selection! No sprouts gratin and that was the best thing they had last year.

These are always a big hit.

View attachment 1628348

I want this prawn and scallop bake

View attachment 1628352

Cornish Cruncher Cider Bake is my crack
View attachment 1628354

The rest for @Starttheline

I wanted this Mushroom, Parsnip and Camembert pie last year and the only reason I didn't get it is there was no room in the freezer.

View attachment 1628360

Butternut, Almond and Pecan Nut Roast sounds yum
View attachment 1628361

As do Butternut & Ricotta stacks
View attachment 1628362
why does everything have to have so much fuckin cheese

• Heart
Will you eat cheesy pasta sauces?

I need to know if baby likes cheese. I'm scared he is picky.

I'll eat almost anything if you put cheese on it.
God I hope they all disclose their fave cheeses in a q&a one day. Rubén’s will be a blue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always salivate over the M&S and Booths Christmas food catalogues but then never buy any of it. I think if I start I’ll go bankrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.