John Stones #37 JS5 has a new crop of fans, and we all want to show him our cans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I love it. I do my best fic brainstorming in the car. I've written my HK one shot in my head and had a cute NRO idea already.
How do you remember all of it? Do you take voice note recordings or speech to text? Or do you just have a young healthy memory machine? 🧠

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I assume somethings up when that happens

I bought RLF a bottle of aftershave. He’s confused as to why and what I’ve done wrong…

What I’ve done wrong is not actually getting him a birthday present for august as he returned everything i bought
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this way 🤣

If he doesn’t remember it gives you ‘one get out of jail free card’ to use at a later date 🤣 like when you accidentally call him CC or Bae when you are drunk 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How do you remember all of it? Do you take voice note recordings or speech to text? Or do you just have a young healthy memory machine? 🧠
It's a lottery if I remember or not! I'm currently very agitated as I need to write before I forget anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

This is crap but we are on p51

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Safe flight lovey! ❤

RLF just text me as he’s in the office today saying ‘I Love You ❤

& my immediate response back was ‘why? What have you done now or what are you planning on doing?’🤣 it sounds suss to me!
I text RLF earlier to say I'd treat us to a Chinese tonight.

I've been home all day (working). Washing is in machine but not on the dryer. No washing up has been put away. Dirty plates and cups of tea to be washed. Dog not walked. No pizza dough made. I am apologising with a Chinese.

John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

This is crap but we are on p51
"Sneezing over Stones"

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.