John Stones #36 I heard nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm the other way round lol I find Ashwaghanda helps with this although use with caution because you can legit go for 5-6 orgasms one after the other quite easily so it is addicting to chase that every time which is why I can no longer walk in a straight line. SSRIs make me less of a hornbag which is why I'm reluctant to give up this Grealish life any time soon.
Wish you had a sex line I could call

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I'm the other way round lol I find Ashwaghanda helps with this although use with caution because you can legit go for 5-6 orgasms one after the other quite easily so it is addicting to chase that every time which is why I can no longer walk in a straight line. SSRIs make me less of a hornbag which is why I'm reluctant to give up this Grealish life any time soon.
i deffo thought it was like Maureen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Interesting. I think I was like this at first (I distinctly remember it being hard to O at times) then after a couple of years it switched the other way. Hope this doesn't happen to you, as I agree it is better your way round. The lack of want/need to do it is very disconcerting at times
you sound like you're doing quite well in both arenas these days my friend but yes it is disconcerting. bizarre how it took a couple of years? praying nothing can possibly kill one's spirit as badly as the combined pill though haha. que sera sera!

ooh i've got a bit of ashwaganda in the cupboard along with some other weird holland and barrett type concoctions - i used to find maca and ginseng/gingko made me into a rabid beast as well. oh god i love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
you sound like you're doing quite well in both arenas these days my friend but yes it is disconcerting. bizarre how it took a couple of years? praying nothing can possibly kill one's spirit as badly as the combined pill though haha. que sera sera!
The pill wrote me off for years. Am curious if I'd even be here (on Tattle, I'd def be alive lol) if I was still on it.

RLF just did not get that it wasn't something I could control, it was SO stressful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone get me some of this ash-whatever in the secret Santa please?

• Haha
  • Heart
8A3F7661-B143-45C9-AA71-DCFBF8FFC230_1_105_c.jpeg
52C32F71-C9FF-436E-B086-29622D6E53B3_1_105_c.jpeg

Greek John Stones again to apologise for ruinin his threads along with Jack's (sorry I don't have any pictures of actual John Stones)

• Haha
The pill wrote me off for years. Am curious if I'd even be here (on Tattle, I'd def be alive lol) if I was still on it.

RLF just did not get that it wasn't something I could control, it was SO stressful.
it's horrendous! i pray i never have to use hormonal contraception again. just made me a miserable, crying, hornless goblin with great skin and tatas. majority of men don't seem to get it, even when they try to understand they just don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm actually now wondering whether it was different during an earlier stint on them a few years back, rather than my current phase...I think it was. So probs also influenced by my early troubled 20s, tit men and general nonsense of the time.

• Heart
ooh i've got a bit of ashwaganda in the cupboard along with some other weird holland and barrett type concoctions - i used to find maca and ginseng/gingko made me into a rabid beast as well. oh god i love you.
if you did maca with ashwa and got the Santorini pics/John Stones doing something (if you're that way inclined) out you'd be on the fuckin moon in about 5 minutes

1664893596283.png

FATV?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
2 hours left to do about 5 hours worth of work.

Someone send me motivational pics, I'm crashing

• Heart
Hi. I have now realised that the JS thread has my pp as it’s thread photo and I am truly sorry 🥸
F7F30782-8C44-432C-BB30-0B3134268156.jpeg

If I change it will it change on the rave about board?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I was also not pronouncing this correctly in my head thank you also your voice is so soothing

• Heart

Pill did that to me too. I actually think that’s why it has such an effective contraceptive rate your shagging less as don’t feel like it as much. Recommend RLFs get ✂ but they can be such babies about it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.