John Stones #36 I heard nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don't know what's wrong with me today. I think its the sensual voice notes.

you have to power through it bab, that is my new approach
I'm dead. I've worked 5 days in a row like a normal adult.

The f-ing cleaner is rescheduling too, bet she comes tomoz when I'm off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve not even done it yet and I’m wfh. Been too glued to tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
i’m not saying i’ve done it and i’m not ~not~ saying i haven’t done it, but if say perhaps i had done it then i’d have done it more than once already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
have your new uppers had any impact on the needs of your vag?
so they make it a bit harder to get there - i'd struggle to have a proper one after the other kind of sesh lol, but they don't seem to impact the horn in general thankfully. which may be somewhat noticeable to you all today.

i'm quite happy with it being that way round, sorry if this sounds really creepy and weird but i like feeling *frisky*, there's something empowering about it? i'd rather have the drive and a lessened ability to O, than a low drive but the ability to O quicker/more frequently

sorry for the vagina monologue essay

• Heart
Reactions: 8
so they make it a bit harder to get there - i'd struggle to have a proper one after the other kind of sesh lol, but they don't seem to impact the horn in general thankfully. which may be somewhat noticeable to you all today.

i'm quite happy with it being that way round, sorry if this sounds really creepy and weird but i like feeling *frisky*, there's something empowering about it? i'd rather have the drive and a lessened ability to O, than a low drive but the ability to O quicker/more frequently

Interesting. I think I was like this at first (I distinctly remember it being hard to O at times) then after a couple of years it switched the other way. Hope this doesn't happen to you, as I agree it is better your way round. The lack of want/need to do it is very disconcerting at times

• Heart

I'm the other way round lol I find Ashwaghanda helps with this although use with caution because you can legit go for 5-6 orgasms one after the other quite easily so it is addicting to chase that every time which is why I can no longer walk in a straight line. SSRIs make me less of a hornbag which is why I'm reluctant to give up this Grealish life any time soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I'm the other way round lol I find Ashwaghanda helps with this although use with caution because you can legit go for 5-6 orgasms one after the other quite easily so it is addicting to chase that every time which is why I can no longer walk in a straight line. SSRIs make me less of a hornbag which is why I'm reluctant to give up this Grealish life any time soon.
Whatever this voice note is PLEASE save it until I’m out of this meeting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I tell you now, this is not how I've been pronouncing it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.