John Stones #35 we’d all be too scared to ask for a pic, but all we want is to see his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you sound as though you are from where I originally thought (the place with 2 football teams starting with the same word). You sound slightly more from the area King Charles visited yesterday. Am I close?

Mink is Scottish for someone a bit rough hard to describe without using another Scottish word. I am going to use Flippers mum as an example would you agree @cobette or is that harsh?
I agree, it's more an east coast term though! People I know through work from west coast didn't know what it was.

I am from the place with two teams! Have never left.

Oh my god my heart is racing
ILY

You do not sound a man, you sound exactly how I thought you would. Adorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
omg 333 you crack me up, and @wonderstruck25 you sound as sweet as I expected, defo not a fishwife either 🥺🥺 like if i had to choose one of you to wrap up in a little blanket it would be you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't believe I'm in the office and missing all these voice notes! Devastating.

Nominate a fic and I'll read you a passage tonight. Nothing too sexy or I'll cry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@cobette please say John Stones and Jack Grealish (as if you like him, I just want to hear it in your accent).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Also @333149O the way you said butty killed me 😂

I don’t think I’m allowed in the domain of JS5 thread making
Bahahaha accents are so funny aren’t they. like ya think you’re normal but really u just sound proper weird (you don’t btw) I mean me 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Bahahaha accents are so funny aren’t they. like ya think you’re normal but really u just sound proper weird (you don’t btw) I mean me 🥹
I overthink everything and I just kept thinking about that thing they say that you hear your voice two times lower than you actually sound… so you never know how you sound to others??

I like your accent!!! ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.