John Stones #35 we’d all be too scared to ask for a pic, but all we want is to see his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No more fic readings until tonight, I can’t cope 🤣

I don’t need the 🌽 hub, I just need this video

That was not me digging btw about the voice notes! They’ve made my morning I promise

I just saw the photo of John and thought it was funny 😂
I know, I didn’t think anyone was, I’m just well aware of how annoying this must be 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
No more fic readings until tonight, I can’t cope 🤣

I know, I didn’t think anyone was, I’m just well aware of how annoying this must be 🤣
I think it’s only the people at the voice note company that will probably have any complaints 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If my weekend was crappy already due to the on call, this day tops it by far. That’s how well today is going. 😭

I give up. I won’t be able to keep up with this thread either. I miss out on everything 😕
I'm sorry, I hope your day gets better! ♥

Manchester-City-v-Crystal-Palace---Premier-League-183eacbb12dcdff8720b8d628806aedb.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.