Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
either i can hear me neighbour groaning as he lifts weights or i can hear him having a wank - dunno what’s worse who exercises at this time

also is this what post nut clarity is like?? was all high on life after the reveals and now the threads making me feel dirty. i just want everyone to be friends i’m a wee emotional soul i don’t like people falling out 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I need ta go to bed because I am an old wumman good nite I just wish for peace on this tragic earth xx

1664832745498.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Seems like I missed a lot. I want to catch up here and in the JG thread but I just got home from work and it was such a hectic day with zero rest so I just want to cry and stare at nothing in particular. I'm not particularly sad, just overstimulated (not that way, sadly) and exhausted.

My day, illustrated:

Almost yelled at my coworker today when I asked him for THE 4TH TIME in 20-30 minutes to sign the same form. And another time when he was looking at his phone instead of paying attention to what we were doing.
gettyimages-1402943726-2048x2048~2.jpg

Managed to keep my cool but I'm sure my face looked like this:
gettyimages-1290882966-2048x2048.jpg

Or this:
gettyimages-1288899455-2048x2048.jpg

For my patience I think I deserve a trophy... and other things in this photo.
gettyimages-1319693227-612x612.jpg

I'm talking about the medal, you perverts.

No, I'm not. 😏

• Heart

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
right i do not have a rats arse what i’ve done but i cannot get cobettes voice message to stop playing EVEN WHEN I TURB MY PHONE OFF AHD CLOSE TATTLE

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
YES OHMYOGOFS and you never know when it will be and you won’t be able to check up on insta or get a nandos because you most likely will be reborn into a diff century

actually recently i’ve been like one day i will be like 50 and tattle will be no more what will i do
THANK YOU BAIRN FOR MAKING ME FEEL NORMAL! I used to panic that I'd miss Hollyoaks.

Even if there's no Tattle in 30 years' time, there will be an equivalent and I'll probably be there, hoping someone can convince me it's quite alright that I am knocking on 80 but I really fancy Jack Grealish's son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

333149O

VIP Member
am actually off to bed now so here’s a funny tweet, love you all don’t worry no one got their flaps out xxxxx

F0D2224B-83F1-4102-8B1F-F315286FAC62.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
either i can hear me neighbour groaning as he lifts weights or i can hear him having a wank - dunno what’s worse who exercises at this time
once i saw m’y over the road neighbour having a wank in the dark cos they had a glow stick around thier wrist 🫥

• Haha
  • Wow

ruby1080

VIP Member
I bloody love how VC10 just carries on regardless, it’s like a comfort blanket.

Sorry to JSers who don’t cross the border into JG land, I realise we’re doing pretty much the same thing here 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart