John Stones #35 we’d all be too scared to ask for a pic, but all we want is to see his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly censored title from @sugarfairy23 so that we don't go to Tattle jail

Recap -
Still thinking about his dick
He loves Kyle more than he loves us
Still fit as duck

Screenshot_20221003_081815.jpg

Screenshot_20221002-210523_Instagram.jpg
20221002_193445.jpg

Oh no, have I got us lost in space again?

@cornflower help me bab, I'm lost

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The link doesn’t work at the end of the last thread though..

CORRECTION - it does now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning

I forgot it was time for a new thread and panicked when I couldn't quote in the last one 😂

RLF is in the office.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How many wanks so far?

Did he actually go to bed last night?
Zero

I have just woken up, am too tired to move and Jackcat is cold now you people shamed me into turning heating off so he's snuggling me.

Need to read something that switches my mood from 'omg should already be at work'.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Zero

I have just woken up, am too tired to move and Jackcat is cold now you people shamed me into turning heating off so he's snuggling me.

Need to read something that switches my mood from 'omg should already be at work'.
do you have to go in today?

Wish I had a snuggly cat right now 😢

lippy died this morning during proceedings. Luckily I had something else available, but still 😭

• Heart
do you have to go in today?

Wish I had a snuggly cat right now 😢
Wish I could give you these two, sure they are reporting me back to daddy.

Yeh def have to go in, so much to do. Haven't even caught up on emails yet. Wish I could WFH today in peace.

• Heart
Wish I could give you these two, sure they are reporting me back to daddy.

Yeh def have to go in, so much to do. Haven't even caught up on emails yet. Wish I could WFH today in peace.
Can you catch up on some stuff at home and then go in late?

• Heart
Can you catch up on some stuff at home and then go in late?
Nah whenever I do that I get anxiety I'll get caught and get into trouble 😭😭

I have just realised that today is in an important day!

20221003_095119.jpg
20221003_095125.jpg

I might do a montage of their pics later, was going to do it now but really don't need any distractions.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.