John Stones #35 we’d all be too scared to ask for a pic, but all we want is to see his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is too much. He’s so loveable 💙
Just don’t let Roy Keane see it haha

Oh god I bet he plays hide and seek with his kids doesn’t he 🥹
He’s just adorable!!!! 😍😍😍

I need this in slow-mo and set to the music from the elevator kiss scene in Romeo + Juliet (1996).

"You hug by the book."

I’ll get on the TikTok now 😉

That's my new favourite video.

Sums him up so well.
I’m gonna be making a gif of this as well!! Possibly my fave too just need to slow it down!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So glad you have got things sorted!! ❤

also I started your fic last night!! 😍 soooo good!!! just haven’t got round to commenting as it was late, but looking forward to reading the rest!!!! ❤

Snippet from the beginning of the new Tunnel Cam
I'm happy you enjoy it so far. Can't wait to see your comments.

Yes that would make me very happy! So glad work has sorted itself out. I am struggling to get motivated. Have just finished going through store emails and have forwarded on ones that need more attention.

Have just noticed happy snuggly bae on the thumbnail for Tunnel Cam and now will not be able to think about anything else all day.
Well, I'll do my best to have it all ready for tonight. ❤ You can do it, only a few more days till your retreat.

Hoodie Bae is so snuggly.

Look at him …

This dork. Love him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Please don't kick me out for posting this, but the caption has had me laughing for several minutes.

But that very tall lost lamb in the back
🐑🥺 😭😭😭

• Heart
Please don't kick me out for posting this, but the caption has had me laughing for several minutes.

But that very tall lost lamb in the back
🐑🥺 😭😭😭

I love them so much 💙 which is an unpopular opinion ha!

Just had 2 parcels delivered! One from SHEIN with god knows what in it and then this … (I love my cheap site)
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at him …

The best thing about this is that this morning when I was driving to work I was thinking about how fic and how he'd act when he hadn't seen Beth for a long time. I concluded it depended on who he was around, but if he's half as happy as that she'd be a lucky lass.

• Heart
The best thing about this is that this morning when I was driving to work I was thinking about how fic and how he'd act when he hadn't seen Beth for a long time. I concluded it depended on who he was around, but if he's half as happy as that she'd be a lucky lass.
Don't want him to not see Beth for a long time ☹

• Heart
I love them so much 💙 which is an unpopular opinion ha!

Just had 2 parcels delivered! One from SHEIN with god knows what in it and then this … (I love my cheap site)
Ffs this looks as good as my grossly expensive one.

Making me sad. Can you just let me know when you post the happy ending and I'll pick it up again there?
Would you like to know when HK makes a cameo?

Shall I post the scene 😂😂
Yes!

OOooh, that's neat. I finally need to get myself a shirt, I never get around to actually buying one.
This season's is very nice.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.