John Stones #35 we’d all be too scared to ask for a pic, but all we want is to see his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning gals. Another day I’ve woken up and I’m still not a wag. Work is terrible due to the strikes this weekend it’s really busy

Hope everyone has a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning girls!!

managed to properly get LOs cold so hoping that passes this week!!!

also for the FWB readers
she is now definitely reusing themes from UIL and has got bored of thinking! That chapter was ridiculous

😍
34D8944B-9501-4D16-BFBA-EBB858D112FC.jpeg
95511EE7-73F6-44D2-B34D-71B759E5C6AA.jpeg
22B5BA6E-E33F-4FCD-8AE7-556860794C51.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning girls!!

managed to properly get LOs cold so hoping that passes this week!!!

also for the FWB readers
she is now definitely reusing themes from UIL and has got bored of thinking! That chapter was ridiculous

😍
View attachment 1622310 View attachment 1622313View attachment 1622317
Yes it's very samey isn't it? Just waiting for the pregnancy announcement.

Also why the duck has she got them all smoking? Like it's just SO unrealistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes it's very samey isn't it? Just waiting for the pregnancy announcement.

Also why the duck has she got them all smoking? Like it's just SO unrealistic.
as soon as she did the ex I thought ah okay hopefully it won’t follow the same path … then when he looked at her arm I just thought she’s really recycling the same tit!!!

I know right?! This is what makes me think she’s young and she’s watching things that show these cool characters sat outside smoking so she’s decided that’s what they would do!

I’m betting on within the next 3 chapters it will reveal that she’s pregnant! If either or them get in a car accident I’m checking out 🤣 (I joke I’m hooked in this cult, I’ll probably read any further books about Ben or Jack who basically go through the same things, I need help 🤣)

Feel better soon! That bottom one is him smug af because you caught his cold and he's all better now.
Thanks lovey!! I know right … there are a lot of things I want from him and his inability to be fit and healthy is not one of them 🤣

• Heart
In the book I’m reading last night , they are duck buddies now ( it’s gonna get messy I can tell) and they have phone sex whilst he’s working away , she’s in the bath … and then the next day he sends her a package of water proof sex toys 😂😂😂 @Violetroselily and @cobette are yours water proof 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
as soon as she did the ex I thought ah okay hopefully it won’t follow the same path … then when he looked at her arm I just thought she’s really recycling the same tit!!!

I know right?! This is what makes me think she’s young and she’s watching things that show these cool characters sat outside smoking so she’s decided that’s what they would do!

I’m betting on within the next 3 chapters it will reveal that she’s pregnant! If either or them get in a car accident I’m checking out 🤣 (I joke I’m hooked in this cult, I’ll probably read any further books about Ben or Jack who basically go through the same things, I need help 🤣)

Thanks lovey!! I know right … there are a lot of things I want from him and his inability to be fit and healthy is not one of them 🤣
I definitley feel like I could check out of this, whereas UIL I was too hooked. I think you're right about her age, there is just so much that is clearly a very aspirational view of the world.

In the book I’m reading last night , they are duck buddies now ( it’s gonna get messy I can tell) and they have phone sex whilst he’s working away , she’s in the bath … and then the next day he sends her a package of water proof sex toys 😂😂😂 @Violetroselily and @cobette are yours water proof 😂
Yes I think they mostly are, though I've not put it to the test

• Heart
  • Haha
I definitley feel like I could check out of this, whereas UIL I was too hooked. I think you're right about her age, there is just so much that is clearly a very aspirational view of the world.

Yes I think they mostly are, though I've not put it to the test
I just find it very hard to believe that Dec is the way she writes him as … I think with UIL because it was all there by the time I started reading it I just carried on till the end, but I really don’t want this to follow that path which it is!
Yeah she’s definitely got to be young, it’s the only thing that makes sense with how she sees ‘life’

*adds phone sex in bath to fic notes*
I may have sexting in my DR book … but I didn’t want to do phone sex with him as it’s too sexy for him 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@cobette Would it help if I promise to finish Big and Little Flirts in time for when you get home? ❤

I was able to turf late shift at the last minute, my friend is taking over - alternately my work hubby and I could have done half of a shift each. What a ride last night, well this entire weekend, was. This morning, I have caught up with all reports from last night, and then done all the housework that has been left sitting there all week already.

I'm so happy I want to cry atm. I owe my friend big time now.

Good God, cannot wait to go back to work and have a quiet week.

*adds phone sex in bath to fic notes*
I can just see Sophia drop her phone by accident... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@cobette Would it help if I promise to finish Big and Little Flirts in time for when you get home? ❤

I was able to turf late shift at the last minute, my friend is taking over - alternately my work hubby and I could have done half of a shift each. What a ride last night, well this entire weekend, was. This morning, I have caught up with all reports from last night, and then done all the housework that has been left sitting there all week already.

So glad you have got things sorted!! ❤

also I started your fic last night!! 😍 soooo good!!! just haven’t got round to commenting as it was late, but looking forward to reading the rest!!!! ❤

Snippet from the beginning of the new Tunnel Cam

Last edited:
  • Heart

Yes that would make me very happy! So glad work has sorted itself out. I am struggling to get motivated. Have just finished going through store emails and have forwarded on ones that need more attention.

Have just noticed happy snuggly bae on the thumbnail for Tunnel Cam and now will not be able to think about anything else all day.

• Heart
Yes that would make me very happy! So glad work has sorted itself out. I am struggling to get motivated. Have just finished going through store emails and have forwarded on ones that need more attention.

Have just noticed happy snuggly bae on the thumbnail for Tunnel Cam and now will not be able to think about anything else all day.
With his bestie

Screenshot_20221003-121413_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nah stop it! I need to go home. I can't work with cuteness like this.

He only saw him on Tuesday ffs. Acting like they've been apart for years.
It’s the smile he gives him … the way he’s hiding and smiles 😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.