John Stones #34 John is back out of the game, we'd still love to scream his name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a rough night, rough weekend but trying to remember I've just had a long break.

I'm also dreading Monday! Had a quick catch up with my boss on Fri but was v positive and light hearted, will be back to answering difficult questions tomorrow.

Sadly I am not finished yet and the alarm monitoring company have just called to check I'm ok!

@mimimithis sweetie pls go to sleep ❤❤
Still not finished! :( It’s so late! I hope you’re finished and home safe and sound soon, lovely.

@mimimithis I hope you get some rest!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My mom is here visiting so I've been busy today but after I made her watch the extended highlights from the match I also made her watch part of an episode of the OG AON...

Why did no one tell me about the Wonderwall pillow guitar moment on the plane?!? I literally had never ever seen it before, not a clip or a gif or a still image. So cringe yet so endearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm home!

Night @Just Drive enjoy the rest of your day!

Thank you! I’m glad you’re finally home. Look at that baby. ❤

My mom is here visiting so I've been busy today but after I made her watch the extended highlights from the match I also made her watch part of an episode of the OG AON...

Why did no one tell me about the Wonderwall pillow guitar moment on the plane?!? I literally had never ever seen it before, not a clip or a gif or a still image. So cringe yet so endearing.
Did she like AON?

Good morning, all! (And to @WylieWyles in 15 minutes). Hope everyone has a good Monday. I’ll miss the start of the new thread. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Up since 5.

Breakfast done ✅
Ordered a bunch of wool to knit something for my nephew because I started getting ideas as soon as @Violetroselily suggested it yesterday ✅
Having a cup of tea ✅
Catching up with what's been going on here ✅

Then will log on and try to finish off the work my brain couldn't handle last week so that I'm not starting this week already lagging behind.

Hope you all have a beautiful day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Up since 5.

Breakfast done ✅
Ordered a bunch of wool to knit something for my nephew because I started getting ideas as soon as @Violetroselily suggested it yesterday ✅
Having a cup of tea ✅

Then will log on and try to finish off the work my brain couldn't handle last week so that I'm not starting this week already lagging behind.

Good morning, lovely! Hope you have a good day. ❤

• Heart
Up since 5.

Breakfast done ✅
Having a cup of tea ✅

This sounds like a positive start 😊

I learnt to knit and crochet with my nan. I find knitting easier but I am limited to scarves and blankets really, anything that doesn't require increasing and decreasing.

Keep us posted with your progress!

• Heart
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
New thread

Just popping my head in 👋🏻 and now have to ask what on earth happened here (unless I’ve actually been blocked omg)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.