John Stones #34 John is back out of the game, we'd still love to scream his name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How late do you guys stay open until?

I've just finished counting all today's food waste and it's a favoured game of the kids here to dare each other to eat the most disgusting thing we've found somewhere. I've got the ick because I'm imaging Everton Bae and Ross finding this hilarious.

am also aware Jack would probably think this is funny now

I'VE ONLY JUST FINISHED. There are so many smaller parts. They'll be lost in a week.
Does it look fun though?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I've just finished counting all today's food waste and it's a favoured game of the kids here to dare each other to eat the most disgusting thing we've found somewhere. I've got the ick because I'm imaging Everton Bae and Ross finding this hilarious.

Does it look fun though?
It looks so fun. I might not let him play with it, only me.

I kept my toys in such good condition. Polly pockets had all their original pieces, barbies were immaculate, nothing got broken... LO is pretty good but also, he's almost 3, so can't be trusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I kept my toys in such good condition. Polly pockets had all their original pieces, barbies were immaculate, nothing got broken... LO is pretty good but also, he's almost 3, so can't be trusted.
I never removed the clothes from my Sylvanian Families and my niece plays with them now and wants to take their clothes off and it is so difficult for me 🤣

My Barbies were ruined because my mum never had common sense to say 'don't put that in the bath, it'll ruin her hair'.

• Haha
  • Heart
I destroyed everything as a child, including cutting the face off a barbie just because it was squishy

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I was the exact same! Kept every clean and tidy, my mum still has boxes of my old toys in the loft, a tit ton of barbies which I’m sure my son will adore!! Atm he’s good with toys and puts things back but who knows what he will be like when he is older!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Does it look fun though?
Not to be one of those people but is there anything you can do with the food waste? Or is it just that?

Are you Sid?
He was legit absolutely fearful as a character wasn’t he. The actual worst!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Not to be one of those people but is there anything you can do with the food waste? Or is it just that?

He was legit absolutely fearful as a character wasn’t he. The actual worst!
We did food donation before COVID and they are in the process of rolling it out again, but it is a HUGE ballache doing it. Like you need an extra person just to deal with all the paperwork for it.

• Heart
We did food donation before COVID and they are in the process of rolling it out again, but it is a HUGE ballache doing it. Like you need an extra person just to deal with all the paperwork for it.
Yeah I can imagine, so totally not judging!
Just not a fun world we’re all going into really is it

Anyway hope you’ll be home soon! 💙

Our hats have gone!!! 😔
Oh yeah! Miss it already 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Yeah I can imagine, so totally not judging!
Just not a fun world we’re all going into really is it

Anyway hope you’ll be home soon! 💙

Oh yeah! Miss it already 😥
Bae looked cute with his hat on!!
I wonder what other jazzy head items they will give him!! Sexy Santa hat?? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I destroyed everything as a child, including cutting the face off a barbie just because it was squishy
I destroyed dolls, too. I was forever ripping limbs off. I detested dolls and much preferred teddy bears.

Night girls 💙

Hope this guy features in your subconscious tonight 💙

View attachment 1621799
Good night!

@Just Drive learnt this on the stadium tour. Stewards drive the cars over from the CFA.
I wondered this FOREVER! There's even a continuity error in AON regards where his car is. (obv the rest is completely true)

Thank duck for @Just Drive
And I learned that the stewards are the envy of their colleagues. 🤣 What a cool job, eh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have, yes. ❤ It’s always tough to face Mondays back at work so I’m dreading the morning. How was work for you tonight? Are you finished?
It's been a rough night, rough weekend but trying to remember I've just had a long break.

I'm also dreading Monday! Had a quick catch up with my boss on Fri but was v positive and light hearted, will be back to answering difficult questions tomorrow.

Sadly I am not finished yet and the alarm monitoring company have just called to check I'm ok!

@mimimithis sweetie pls go to sleep ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.