John Stones #34 John is back out of the game, we'd still love to scream his name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m heading to bed too lovelies.
On the countdown, 3.5 working days to go 😱

just watching my guy in teal before bed though…
AB841584-BC16-4541-8DE3-58E3DE74CE1E.jpeg

sweet dreams 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That video makes me want to cry with pride.

When we close I am making ice cream cookie sandwiches to honour @lou_claire91
“50 caps for England… I never thought I’d see the day” (or words to that effect - embarrassing how many times I’ve watched it)
And I know we go on about it but I love love their friendship and their banter. The group photo of them today with the two of them in the corner is just 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“50 caps for England… I never thought I’d see the day” (or words to that effect - embarrassing how many times I’ve watched it)
And I know we go on about it but I love love their friendship and their banter. The group photo of them today with the two of them in the corner is just 🥺
Even my bestie messaged me saying about today's pic. She said Kyle is trying to steal my money, I said there's no contest there.

Tell us you're dripping without telling us you're dripping

Get back to work
But it's so hard...

Please god RLF has gone to sleep finally

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone still up?

Another top tier video 🔥

View attachment 1621573
Love that video!!!!

That video makes me want to cry with pride.

When we close I am making ice cream cookie sandwiches to honour @lou_claire91
That's what I like to hear!!! Glad I have positively influenced you today!!

Even my bestie messaged me saying about today's pic. She said Kyle is trying to steal my money, I said there's no contest there.

But it's so hard...

Please god RLF has gone to sleep finally
You know he is going to be wideawake, swanning around with the heating on full, every door and window open, the cats cuddled up on the radiators wide awake just waiting to duck up your wanking time!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Love that video!!!!

That's what I like to hear!!! Glad I have positively influenced you today!!

You know he is going to be wideawake, swanning around with the heating on full, every door and window open, the cats cuddled up on the radiators wide awake just waiting to duck up your wanking time!!!
When I left Jackcat was beginning to go in the conservatory and he just kept telling him 'mummy says no'

You know that door was open the second I left.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I left Jackcat was beginning to go in the conservatory and he just kept telling him 'mummy says no'

You know that door was open the second I left.
Honestly he is like entertainment on his own!! I can just picture the way he waits for the door to close and you to leave and it's like party time for them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly he is like entertainment on his own!! I can just picture the way he waits for the door to close and you to leave and it's like party time for them all!
It's party time for me when he leaves too.

20221002_231154.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.