John Stones #34 John is back out of the game, we'd still love to scream his name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this!

Baby would also love it, appreciates checks.

Think I'm going to get this one:

Blue Puffer jacket - Vinted

And maybe this one rather than the Shein one?

Boohoo blue jacket - Vinted

There's last season's City bench jacket for £30. I would like Baby to get back to me with how cosy it is.
1F258131-F30C-4AED-A9F5-299D991374CD.png
Ordered this!!!!!🫢🫢🫢 I actually haven’t bought myself a winter coat 🧥 in about three years so it’s overdue 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Asda do some lush teddy coats normally, just to let you know. They’ve got money off too if you spend £40 at the minute

• Heart
Reactions: 5
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I spend my money in other ways

Jokes

just in getting the car serviced 🤣
Lush, though. I drove its little brother for two days, while my baby was being repaired… an expensive luxury, this kind of car. 😂

It was fun driving this on the motorway, though, because unless there are speed restrictions signs, there is no speed limit.

B1031F7D-4666-4575-9651-A74F8E8B1409.jpeg

I've been sensible and bought this one 😭 I already have 2 cropped fur jackets and 2 cropped teddy jackets and I never flipping go anywhere!

Will keep me cosy

View attachment 1617963

Did Coady get a wage rise when he moved to Everton?
This one is so pretty!!

• Heart
Lush, though. I drove its little brother for two days, while my baby was being repaired… an expensive luxury, this kind of car. 😂

It was fun driving this on the motorway, though, because unless there are speed restrictions signs, there is no speed limit.

This one is so pretty!!
So lush. He’s just priced the one he wants… I told him to get lost. He just complained about paying £400 for a service!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've been sensible and bought this one 😭 I already have 2 cropped fur jackets and 2 cropped teddy jackets and I never flipping go anywhere!

Will keep me cosy

View attachment 1617963

Did Coady get a wage rise when he moved to Everton?

This is still cute and practical. Is it also vinted?

This one is so pretty!!
What's the fastest you've ever been on the motorway?

• Heart

Yes, £20 Vinted, bit pricier than what I usually spend there but it's BNWT.

One of my favourite things to do is see someone in something from last season that I love, then find it on Vinted. Buzzing for autumn and to pull out all the jumpers, skirts and tights.

• Heart
So lush. He’s just priced the one he wants… I told him to get lost. He just complained about paying £400 for a service!!!
You should get Bae to buy your RLF a car, in exchange for keeping you... 😂

400 quid or more - usually more - for a service is standard for these kinds of cars, unfortunately. 😭 I always cry internally, when I see the invoices. But so, so worth it, too. Love driving my baby.

@cobette will look so good in her cute coat. Jealous, really. It isn't quite coat-weather around here, yet.

My car can co up to 260 km/h, I think? I haven't tried pushing it towards these limits yet, but I have gone above 200 km/h on an empty motorway before. We're encouraged to learn it during our driving lessons, too, just to step on the gas and see what it feels like. It takes all of your concentration, focus and attention, though, because that's really fast, and you still need to be able to react. So it's quite tiring in the long run.

My preferred velocity is somewhere between 140-160 km/h, if there isn't a speed limit.

Yes, £20 Vinted, bit pricier than what I usually spend there but it's BNWT.

One of my favourite things to do is see someone in something from last season that I love, then find it on Vinted. Buzzing for autumn and to pull out all the jumpers, skirts and tights.
Still a bargain, and a cute one at that. ❤

What is Vinted?

• Wow
  • Heart

400 quid or more - usually more - for a service is standard for these kinds of cars, unfortunately. 😭 I always cry internally, when I see the invoices. But so, so worth it, too. Love driving my baby.

@cobette will look so good in her cute coat. Jealous, really. It isn't quite coat-weather around here, yet.

My car can co up to 260 km/h, I think? I haven't tried pushing it towards these limits yet, but I have gone above 200 km/h on an empty motorway before. We're encouraged to learn it during our driving lessons, too, just to step on the gas and see what it feels like. It takes all of your concentration, focus and attention, though, because that's really fast, and you still need to be able to react. So it's quite tiring in the long run.

My preferred velocity is somewhere between 140-160 km/h, if there isn't a speed limit.
You have places where there's no speed limit!? 🤯🤯

I never speed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Still a bargain, and a cute one at that. ❤

What is Vinted?
Vinted is a buying/selling site like Depop, or Ebay (but is mostly just clothes, shoes, homeware)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.