John Stones #34 John is back out of the game, we'd still love to scream his name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy football is back this weekend! Apart from the occasional sighting we get of Bae, I hate the international break

2A95B89B-5277-411A-8FBF-3ADE00EE89A2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There are very few mysteries left in the world, so I wanted to keep this one going. I thought girl but about a month before I was due I started to think boy.

I'd find out if there was a next time. We'd struggle to agree on another boy name, so would need as much notice as possible.
I love that he knew but didn’t mention it though!! 💙

I am too impatient and wanted to find out! As it was during covid we went to one of the private gender scans as RLF wouldn’t be able to come in with me (it turned out he could when the time came)

we had a huge list of both names but I knew he was a boy before they told me, we had kind of settled on a boys name early on but then threw some other ideas into the mix to test it, we did had a very close second but it had become very popular around ours so we stuck to our initial thought!

LOs name was a name I had liked for years after hearing it on something but not knowing many by that name (with RLF playing football a lot of his mates had questionable life choices so we became immediately against certain names 🤣) and then the aim was to give him a name that he would have someone to look up to which by the time of us having him he did, so he had his name months before he was born (only to us) and it really suits him now so I’m bloody glad!! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You’ll just have to go back and retrace your steps.

Baby is happy to assist with this if required

View attachment 1617730

Omg the smarties in the shot glass is too cute!
I spend so much time looking at his face and the pose in this pic that I have only just realise how butch he looks in it. What a glow up. Seriously, where did that skinny little boy go!?

Morning all.
Haven’t caught up on either threads yet… but thought I’d share my brekkie with you whilst I’m out…

So jealous! I'm absolutely starving. I'm going to order something yummy today.

Thank you for the new thread ❤

Love the fact you keep us humble with that toe picture 🤣🤣

definitely looks blue here!! I’m so excited for you, you will have such a lovely day ❤

Good morning all 💙 as we aren’t going to be having new Derby photos let’s have the ones from last time
View attachment 1617725View attachment 1617726View attachment 1617727View attachment 1617728
He always plays so well in the derbies I am so sad he is missing it.

• Heart
I love that he knew but didn’t mention it though!! 💙

I am too impatient and wanted to find out! As it was during covid we went to one of the private gender scans as RLF wouldn’t be able to come in with me (it turned out he could when the time came)

we had a huge list of both names but I knew he was a boy before they told me, we had kind of settled on a boys name early on but then threw some other ideas into the mix to test it, we did had a very close second but it had become very popular around ours so we stuck to our initial thought!

LOs name was a name I had liked for years after hearing it on something but not knowing many by that name (with RLF playing football a lot of his mates had questionable life choices so we became immediately against certain names 🤣) and then the aim was to give him a name that he would have someone to look up to which by the time of us having him he did, so he had his name months before he was born (only to us) and it really suits him now so I’m bloody glad!! 🤣🤣
Love hearing about people's name choices.

Have mentioned before that my boy name choice has always been Jack, which is now a little awkward given I only plan to reproduce with bae.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
These pregnant people with energy shame us all . I'm very tired.

I was thinking about having sex with John Stones of course. Is there anything else in my head space!?

I thought this was Jackcat because he is obviously my snugglechum but then I realised the size of him 🤣

View attachment 1617716
Giant panther ❤

Will forever be sad if we never learn what this sex would have been. Where would they have been? Might it have involved toes? Or toys?

Non sex related, has anyone made any rash FPL changes?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I spend so much time looking at his face and the pose in this pic that I have only just realise how butch he looks in it. What a glow up. Seriously, where did that skinny little boy go!?

So jealous! I'm absolutely starving. I'm going to order something yummy today.

He always plays so well in the derbies I am so sad he is missing it.
It’s just sad we won’t see any of these faces of his (from previous utd matches)

25C3AEAF-FB0C-4339-AD46-C6DDB8DD0094.jpeg
5817D642-8F05-4794-BF41-C832C84F7C7F.jpeg
E118355D-2324-4C6E-AF66-1DEB7B73DCE1.jpeg
3DDCFAD9-7216-4968-B096-6857C5B5E410.jpeg
B6449777-BA71-499A-858E-2C14D332B320.jpeg
74D2D606-CA82-4B18-8504-40E2C2BF02DE.jpeg

Love hearing about people's name choices.

Have mentioned before that my boy name choice has always been Jack, which is now a little awkward given I only plan to reproduce with bae.
See I love the name Jack … but RLF has a couple of friends called Jack so it ruled it out straight away!!
I know I’ve mentioned it before but LO has a football inspired name so when the name comes up isn’t other peoples conversations (or on tv) he always smiles and claps like he thinks it’s him 🤣🤣

Giant panther ❤

Will forever be sad if we never learn what this sex would have been. Where would they have been? Might it have involved toes? Or toys?

Nope! I did get rid of Dias the other week 😔 (for Saliba) because I wasn’t getting rid of Bae and I needed Haaland to my team 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Giant panther ❤

I so want to write toys sex, but I feel that is more Aimee. Speaking of her, should probably finish her heat wave themed one shot now that bloody winter is here.

I think I'm binning Mason from my FPL team, once again though, handicapping myself by refusing to remove bae.

It’s just sad we won’t see any of these faces of his (from previous utd matches)

View attachment 1617771View attachment 1617773View attachment 1617774View attachment 1617775View attachment 1617776View attachment 1617777

See I love the name Jack … but RLF has a couple of friends called Jack so it ruled it out straight away!!
I know I’ve mentioned it before but LO has a football inspired name so when the name comes up isn’t other peoples conversations (or on tv) he always smiles and claps like he thinks it’s him 🤣🤣

Nope! I did get rid of Dias the other week 😔 (for Saliba) because I wasn’t getting rid of Bae and I needed Haaland to my team 🤣
That is SO cute that LO does that!

My case has just arrived!

• Heart

View attachment 1617771View attachment 1617773View attachment 1617774View attachment 1617775View attachment 1617776View attachment 1617777

Now I have the Saliba song in my head

🥲🔫

I so want to write toys sex, but I feel that is more Aimee. Speaking of her, should probably finish her heat wave themed one shot now that bloody winter is here.

I think I'm binning Mason from my FPL team, once again though, handicapping myself by refusing to remove bae.

Maybe Beth can show him what toys are, because baby bae definitley has no idea

Happy that the cats have another case to sit in

• Haha

Yeah he’s quite easily pleased! (But he also claps at Roy Keane … like he thinks they are best friends… so I worry!)

🥲🔫

sorry 🤣🤣🤣

We are off for a little play date this morning and lunch with my cousin and his LO today (she’s 1 month exactly younger than LO) so that should be fun!

• Heart
If Shein could stop showing me ads with cute dresses that will look great with tights, boots and a big chunky cardi I'd appreciate it, because this gal does not need any winter clothes.

I do however need a winter coat and I shall be trusting Vinted to find me one.

@lou_claire91 finally getting around to replying to your post about writing from last night.

When I was drafting that last chapter in my head a line that stuck out to me before almost anything else was John reminding Beth that he's had to wait for her for years, but when I came to actually write it, I didn't feel like it fit because obviously he was the one who said 'not yet' after Ross, and also it seemed a bit bitter. They were supposed to part this time on bad terms, which probably would have been truer to their history, but I needed to show Beth mellowing a little as she gets older, she's tired of fighting now, she just wants to be with him.

You're right, if it had been all sunshine and roses there would be no story to tell. It would have ended at chapter 20.

Thank you so much!

🥲🔫

I'm not opening that case until at least Wednesday. I'll fetch the lippy charger but that's it.

Absolutely feral over the thought of him with toys. Going to read threesome fic now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If Shein could stop showing me ads with cute dresses that will look great with tights, boots and a big chunky cardi I'd appreciate it, because this gal does not need any winter clothes.

@lou_claire91 finally getting around to replying to your post about writing from last night.

When I was drafting that last chapter in my head a line that stuck out to me before almost anything else was John reminding Beth that he's had to wait for her for years, but when I came to actually write it, I didn't feel like it fit because obviously he was the one who said 'not yet' after Ross, and also it seemed a bit bitter. They were supposed to part this time on bad terms, which probably would have been truer to their history, but I needed to show Beth mellowing a little as she gets older, she's tired of fighting now, she just wants to be with him.

You're right, if it had been all sunshine and roses there would be no story to tell. It would have ended at chapter 20.

Thank you so much!

I'm not opening that case until at least Wednesday. I'll fetch the lippy charger but that's it.

Absolutely feral over the thought of him with toys. Going to read threesome fic now.
I also need a winter coat 😭😭

• Heart

Thank you so much!

that’s kind of what I could gather with the way he said it would only be a few months it was more of his daft way of reminding her that before he has had to wait!

Definitely don’t doubt yourself though, I stand by the point you know these characters and there reactions better than anyone as you created them, but you have also shown the transition from years ago to now, if they argued and fell out it would have felt too ‘dramatic’ rather than the way they have evolved over the time!

anytime honestly ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What's your winter uniform like? Is it cosy enough?
Yeah it’s good!! Been at the strike today and had my fleece on. The Orange waterproof jackets are storm proof so they are really warm. And they’ve brought out a body warmer too this year which is soo comfy and warm

• Heart
Filtered the coats to view all variety of blues so I can wear it to the football.

Am now trying to convince myself that I do not need a pale blue faux fur jacket because that is not keeping anyone warm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Would buy for £5

Teddy can have my old coat if I replace it. It is dark red and knee length
'It's only £5' is my biggest downfall. I'll end up buying 5 different coats.

I like short coats because I can look like I am wearing a sleeping bag in longer ones, but I don't want a cold bum.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.