John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you are dancing to choo choo wah after lots of Sangria at the Spanish mini disco I love that one

Bae is definitely a Hufflepuff same as me
I'm gonna pack my best party dresses and will be right up there at the beginning of the night ... 🤣

Knowing me I will be sat, hiding, hoping to not have to get up at all!

I did tell RLF I can always get up and do karaoke reliving my hey days of when i was 5/6 and winning a contest in Cornwall performing 5,6,7,8 with dance moves because i was a show off! 🤣🤣

I’m so excited. Going to spend Sunday reading my book and planning

You expect us to find stuff for you after you’ve given us all that wank material 🤣
Ah let me know your plans! As i am sure we are literally going to do nothing, except for the odd walk around and just enjoying sitting by the pool for the trip!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The bae doubting new starter has been on the receiving end of angry Cobettey.

Been a rubbish day for bae and Tattlers hasn't it!?

I'm excited to follow you guys Ibiza trips whilst we're freezing our tits off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

The little gobshite has only himself to blame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think I can write this chapter. I'm sitting in front of an empty page on a new part of this chapter, and nothing... I'm beginning to think I suck at writing smut

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
I don't think I can write this chapter. I'm sitting in front of an empty page on a new part of this chapter, and nothing... I'm beginning to think I suck at writing smut
Be gentle with yourself. No deadlines, no time limits, you do this because you love it and that means you're free to put it down when it's difficult.

It'll come to you when it's ready.

• Heart
You do not suck. Leave it for now, try again tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don't pressure yourself. He It will come when he it comes. You're so stressed at the moment it's no wonder you're not feeling very creative.

I know I've been nagging you but I'm ready when you're ready.

• Heart

We all know I’ll take the rain with me 🤣
Has everyone had the shittest day at work? I know RLF bought me a Chinese but I do think it was because he was trying to make sure I didn’t have a melt down during the day 😞

You can do it. The tension is really good already between them, you’re doubting yourself unnecessarily

• Heart
You really really do not suck. Don’t force it if you’re not feeling it tonight. And don’t write it with anyone else in mind, just write it for yourself, I feel like you’re putting too much pressure on yourself 💙

F7E955D1-3C67-4370-A657-5D0A70E09336.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We all know I’ll take the rain with me 🤣
Has everyone had the shittest day at work? I know RLF bought me a Chinese but I do think it was because he was trying to make sure I didn’t have a melt down during the day 😞

You can do it. The tension is really good already between them, you’re doubting yourself unnecessarily
Yes. Emergency run to the shop for wine kind of day

Your story is next on my list! I only really get to read when I'm on the train, but guess who's off to London again on Monday... lots of reading time!

• Heart
Take the night off, come back to it when you are feeling more inspired! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm so sad he's injured again.

I think because we haven't had a match day yet it doesn't seem real and will hit on Sunday.

Trip to Etihad next week loses it's sheen when there's no prospect of bae.

• Heart
My favourite video (up until the “I own you” filth from last week) is the one from pre season when he’s strutting into the training ground throwing his passport around and flirting with KDB. How anyone can function in his presence blows my mind. This day:

F4F5AB40-6433-4984-A9FE-987213BD306F.jpeg

• Heart
Tell me you live with a knobhead, without telling me you live with a knobhead

has opened the patio doors!!
FFB760C6-F1EE-4B57-A811-0F7818898FAC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
My favourite video (up until the “I own you” filth from last week) is the one from pre season when he’s strutting into the training ground throwing his passport around and flirting with KDB. How anyone can function in his presence blows my mind. This day:

View attachment 1616817
Whoever edited that video was being very nice to us. Think they knew what was coming at the end of the week and this was damage limitation.

I would be a giggly red faced mess in his presence.

I know we joke he knows what he's doing, but I actually don't think he does and when he does have girls going to pieces in front of him he probably panics he's done something wrong.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.