John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs. Thought I was ahead of myself by an hour, but it's because I haven't stopped for lunch yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
God I can't wait for this awful week to be over. Why do people throw grenades on a Friday afternoon?

Miserable witch tax

[Downloader.la]-63144753163e4.jpg
Screenshot_20220915-180819_YouTube.jpg
john_stones (3).jpg
tumblr_pt6zbtgVQA1wck12p_500.jpg
gettyimages-871978164-612x612.jpg

Still can't believe @cobette tricked us in to thinking she did a double update

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
LO has gone for a nap, I’ve actually had a shower that was longer than 5 seconds, washed my hair (so it can now take the rest of the day and then some to dry) and actually used my Liz Earle products on my face to properly pamper myself!

Now I’m sitting down to write, in my new 2 sizes too big grey Nike joggers, might order a cheeky takeaway tonight and possibly watch a film!

This week has really been one hasn’t it but at least it’s Friday!
FE597571-08F3-4E99-8056-3CE100A1E52B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes just loads of last minute crap at work and people being knows. Jinxed myself by saying I'd have a quiet day 🥲

Have you been for your walk?
How long until you clock off

No I didn’t 🥺. It’s so windy and horrible out there. Nursery pick up was bad enough 💨 🌬 🌧
Pooch is snoozing on the bed

Something to brighten our day I will post these everyday for the rest of my life 🤤
897DECC5-106B-4095-AEF7-F2171F73B5B4.jpeg
D3D5F685-D743-46E7-883F-0897CC6AE302.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How long until you clock off

No I didn’t 🥺. It’s so windy and horrible out there. Nursery pick up was bad enough 💨 🌬 🌧
Pooch is snoozing on the bed

Something to brighten our day I will post these everyday for the rest of my life 🤤 View attachment 1616102View attachment 1616103
I don't blame you, it's like that here now. Pooch is too precious to go out in that weather.

Going to try and finish in half an hour or so, just waiting for someone to hopefully sign something off. Going to open a bottle of wine to have whilst I tart myself up to go out.

gettyimages-1417733552-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1157657960-2048x2048.jpg
John-Stones.jpg
EIDHevxX0AAicBV.jpg_large.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't blame you, it's like that here now. Pooch is too precious to go out in that weather.

Going to try and finish in half an hour or so, just waiting for someone to hopefully sign something off. Going to open a bottle of wine to have whilst I tart myself up to go out.

View attachment 1616124View attachment 1616126View attachment 1616127View attachment 1616132
I’m too precious as well. He actually loves water 😂

oohhh where are you going?! Hopefully no arseholes are out tonight.
not long til you can sign off for the weekend 🎉
It’s been hammering it down. Got my candles lit it’s all cosy 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m too precious as well. He actually loves water 😂

oohhh where are you going?! Hopefully no arseholes are out tonight.
not long til you can sign off for the weekend 🎉
It’s been hammering it down. Got my candles lit it’s all cosy 🥹
It's a friends birthday so a few of us are going out for Greek food and then drinks, but I will try not to make it a late one as its the other side of town and I've got an early morning. Plus I don't want to drink too much again.

What are you having for dinner?

Haven't even had a chance to wank today

• Heart
It's a friends birthday so a few of us are going out for Greek food and then drinks, but I will try not to make it a late one as its the other side of town and I've got an early morning. Plus I don't want to drink too much again.

What are you having for dinner?

Haven't even had a chance to wank today
Hahah love how you added that on the end. Can you do it before you go out 😂

I really don’t know. I’ve got some salmon fish cakes might have one of them with salad 🥗 I’m not that hungry after my pizza

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.